Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    I was (happily) surprised to see Nelson not cave in to Nucky's attempt at blackmail. His unpredictability is what makes his character so fascinating.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm lovin' William Forsythe's character as Manny Horvitz. It's such a far cry from his character (which I also love) as Evelle Snoats In Raising Arizona...

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm lovin' William Forsythe's character as Manny Horvitz. It's such a far cry from his character (which I also love) as Evelle Snoats In Raising Arizona...
    William Forsythe is always awesome! Anyone else remember when he was Al Capone? The last scene of the latest episode was brutal! I was shocked even though I saw it coming! Jimmy's going to be out for blood, and I have a feeling Mr. Forsythe might not be on this show much longer...

With only a couple of episodes left, I hope Manny makes through to at least the beginning of next season (maybe Jimmy/Manny will be fodder for a cliff-hanger at the end of this one?).

I was shocked at the result, too, but knew Manny was on a mission...and it didn't matter who was in the way. I'm curious to see if Mickey Doyle is still with us given the way Manny likes to persuade people.

Twists and turns! Twists and turns! Oh, my!

C'mon next season already!!

Spoiler Alert
    I can't believe they killed Jimmy. I want them to take back the last episode!

On a side note, Nuck really screwed up, killing Jimmy and leaving Richard alive. BIG mistake! I predict Richard will take out Manny and go for Nuck. Just a little piece of advice, when taking out a guy, make sure he's not the only friend of a suicidal sniper with nothing to lose.
    May the force be with you.

It feels like they killed off the main character after that one (even though that's supposed to be Nucky!) Few of the characters are as likeable and relatable (in spite of Jimmy's very obvious flaws) on this show. It was shocking and an interesting turn, but I'm not sure this was a good turn for the show. And yeah...Richard is going to go all beastly on Jimmy's enemies now!

I'm really liking Gyp Rosetti as the new bad guy among bad guys so far. Got my eye on Billie Kent, too. Not sure what to make of her, yet. This should get interesting.

Sorry to see William Forsythe go. I guess he's too busy with his own new series.

I didn't realize he played Flattop!

I'm sure part of why they iced him is that he's the rival of a real-life Philadelphia gangster (Waxey Gordon), who they can't kill, and who (if they stick fairly close to facts) has to wind up allied with Nucky. That won't happen with Manny in the picture.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I didn't realize he played Flattop!
    One of my favorite characters is his portrayal as Evelle Snoats in the Coen Bros. Raising Arizona, which I must stop and watch any time it's on.