Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Does it have zombies?

If not, I don't see how it can be the best new tv show of 2010.
    Well...a lot of the characters are walking dead - they just don't know it yet! Them D'Alessio Brothers got it comin', but good!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Does it have zombies?

If not, I don't see how it can be the best new tv show of 2010.
    I honestly believe Steve Buscemi is a real zombie.
    May the force be with you.

I've been watching this one... was hooked after the first episode, hell, the first 10 minutes! Great show! I'm stoked that there are three more episodes left too, thought there was just one, possibly two left, but three is good!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Dang, more happens in a single episode of BE than entire seasons of some shows. Chalky drawing his guns on the Philly boys after the slip-up about the Packard was priceless, as was Jimmy's "I wasn't going to, but you sorta talked me into it."

Van Alden's path has taken him somewhere I never expected. Never. That is one strange man.

Steve Buscemi and Michael Shannon both better get some love come Emmy time if there's any legitimacy left in that award.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 11-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Michael Shannon is awesome, and Van Alden is one hell of a compelling character. Down with the freaky deaky!

Nelson goes nuts!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Nelson goes nuts!
    No joke. WOW!!!
    May the force be with you.

Did not see that one coming!

Also, I could watch an entire show about just Richard Harrow! What an awesome character!

It's on my DVR... haven't seen it yet because of the kids... this is killing me!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Also, I could watch an entire show about just Richard Harrow! What an awesome character!
    Absolutely! He would be a great stand-alone character! However, I'm still looking forward to seeing what he and Jimmy will cook up next!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!