Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Scalped?! YEEEOWWW!

Jimmy must have learned some pointers from Chalky...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thank God for that dog, am I right? I am not prepared to lose one of the best characters ever spawned by televison!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Thank God for that dog, am I right? I am not prepared to lose one of the best characters ever spawned by televison!
    Richard rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Richard rocks!
    Best character on television! Possibly ever! Wonder what it would take to get him a spinoff?

AWESOME! Man, why didn't I think of this as a costume before?! Maybe next year (hopefully Mr. Harrow's still around by then!)

I didn't expect Agent Van Alden's house guest.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, somebody's got some splainin' to do! I got a kick out of his "I did it for us! That baby is for you!"

Richard and Nelson need their own shows.

Very good episode last night. Lots of stuff brewing just under the surface, lots of questions raised. Did the would-be assassin shoot Nucky in the hand on purpose on Jimmy's orders, for instance? I've got a feeling Jimmy might eventually "go Nero" and kill his domineering mother--he's definitely torn between her and Nucky.

Nice to see that it's deviated so far from the historical record as to be completely unpredictable. I seriously doubt Eli Johnson would suggest that conspirators "just kill" Enoch Johnson, and Enoch's allies Luciano and Capone probably wouldn't be down with that. Nice "alternate universe" history they're setting up here.

And Margaret.... Damn. You do anything nice for that woman, even as small as offering to help sweep the freakin' floor, and she puts out. I hear that once a dude behind her at the grocery store checkout lane told her she dropped a penny, and she spent a weekend in Hawaii with him as a result. And never even saw a single palm tree.
    Tommy, close your eyes.