Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Harrow is officially the baddest aise on television. Or in any medium, ever, period. It would be impossible to out-do his rescue of Tommy without becoming cartoonish and absurd.

The intrigue surrounding Arnold Rothstein is becoming quite... intriguing. Didn't expect his open betrayal of Luciano. And now the US Attorney General's going to be looking very closely at him. Very, very interesting.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Okay, I don't want to link to it because of the language and excessively (outside the context of the show) graphic violence, but, from the time the first bullet strikes one of Rosetti's men to Harrow shooting the guy holding Tommy hostage, it's less than four minutes (the YouTube video clip is 3:54, and I can find no evidence it's not in real time). I'd say we could add one minute for simply entering the building and getting the first clear shot, but it's reasonable to think Harrow was keeping an eye on the Artemis Club and waiting for a chance to strike, and simply walked in when Masseria's thugs left, which occurs in the same video.

Think about this for a second. One guy, missing an eye, no less, accomplishes in less than four minutes what the combined forces of Nucky Thompson, Chalky White, and Al Capone couldn't in, what, a week or so (counting only the bloodiest portion of their war).

Al Capone, the real-world head of Chicago's underworld less than a decade later. Al Capone's men. And Chalky White, the bad*** who ain't building no bookcase.

Damn, Harrow is BAD.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Mr. Harrow is my hero! I hope he's not now going to ride off into the sunset like Shane. I also don't want to see him die, and would love it ever so much if he not only survives this whole thing, but manages to find his redemption and decides to live out the rest of his life and raise Tommy as his own son, with his lady love at his side. I really, really want a happy ending for Richard Harrow, but something tells me we're not going to get it.

Sunday night sure do suck now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harrow.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	26895  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ok, I'm late to this party and I've only seen seasons I & II but dang this show is great! Not as good as Deceased Timber but still very good. I took down season II in less then 3 days!

Harrow returns (well, at least the show he's in returns) the day before my birthday in September! HBO knew just what I wanted!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Baddest man on TV still holds his title (though Purnsley wants to give him a run for his money).

I totally thought the dude who got his throat slit in the first scene was Van Alden. So did Mrs. Chux. Maybe they should've had someone who looked a little less like Michael Shannon in the role?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Is it me or is it s-l-o-w moving thus far?

What did Emma whisper to Richard when he was leaving?! I couldn't make it out!

Things are looking interesting now.....finally! Might be some book case building in the future.

This thread is infested with crickets.....