Saga Legends 2010 cards are sharp, as in, they cut me

Seriously! I was carrying the 2 snowtroopers around this afternoon from one room to another while wearing shorts - it's 110 outside - and one of the cards swung into the back of my knee, cutting it open about half an inch! Luckily it was a shallow cut, but I can't even remember ever having a cut back there before, it hurts pretty bad and is going to be hard to heal with it being a pretty sweaty area. Anyway, I was really surprised that these cards cut me, through a bag no less! The problem seems to be that the slightly thinner cardstock doesn't go well with the myriad of sharp corners designed into the card. That area in the back of the knee bleeds more than I expected, too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

3 words......CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT...I'm already writing up the proposal

Holy crap! I've had my fair share of bloody cuticles from opening too many figures at a time, but this is nuts.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well, I didn't want to get into too much detail, but I bought a Legends Snowtrooper the other day to use in a gang fight, and I won.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Well, I didn't want to get into too much detail, but I bought a Legends Snowtrooper the other day to use in a gang fight, and I won.
    I cut through 24 cans of beer and then sliced a tomato with mine....Gensui who????????

Luckily, it stopped hurting, so I likely won't lose my leg.

I have a set of Ginsu, so I'll have to do a cutting test. I don't expect I'll get wafer-thin tomato slices though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

See, not only do you have to wade through pegs full of Legends to get that one Clone Wars card, but you might get cut by that CW card that is as equally sharp.

Hunting for figures is getting dangerous. Like picking tasty fruit from a thorn tree no?