What will Oct. 1st bring in.....??????

Hopefully Target will have the Hoth Attack/Defense Battle packs available.....My rebels are being run over by the Blizzard of Snowtroopers..I will be checking 6 Targets tomorrow

Well, in terms of the Legacy Collection, I would imagine that October 1st, 2010 won't bring anything.

From what I understand all vehicles and battle packs have been folded into the Saga Legends line.

I take it no one found anything today?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

found nothing but those clone war figures and old target arena sets. same one at 6 targets, the set with the jedi that looks like mace windu

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    found nothing but those clone war figures and old target arena sets. same one at 6 targets, the set with the jedi that looks like mace windu
    Yeah, I actually saw a couple of the other old sets but tons of the one you're talking about. I wonder if Star Wars fans are subconsciously racist? I mean, there was another no-name Jedi in the series but he seems to have sold through. Anyway, I may wait a little while before I go out and try and hunt these down again. I hit three Targets without any luck. Oh well.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Target exclusive endcap sets week of 10.17. Battle packs are around $34.99 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Target exclusive endcap sets week of 10.17.
    Bah! More of this "week of" crap... did we ever figure out what that actually means? Do they reset on the 17th or what?

I don't think they are racist, I just think that there was nothing extraordinary about these guys, nor for the cost unless one is a completist collector

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    I don't think they are racist, I just think that there was nothing extraordinary about these guys, nor for the cost unless one is a completist collector
    Sure, but why did the white Jedi sell through while the black Jedi didn't? As far as I'm concerned there was nothing that made one more desirable than the other.

I can think of three reasons. Can't swear any one is the case, but A) it's possible that people see him, don't remember him, think he's supposed to be "Samuel L Jackson's character," and wonder why Hasbro screwed up so badly by giving him hair, B) Roth-Del Masona is an "old man" figure and he's far less prominent in the arena battle than Joclad Danva (who's much younger), and C) Joclad came with a new Battle Droid sculpt that was (then) unavailable outside that set and the Mace set, while Roth-Del came with a tired Super Battle Droid rehash.
    Tommy, close your eyes.