Tron Legacy toys now at TRU

Found them last night actually at one TRU and found even more at a TRU today.

There are a few basic figures:

Sam Flynn
    Clu
    Rinzler
    Black Guard
    Kevin Flynn
    Clu's Sentry

I got the Sentry figure. Pretty cool, $7.99 I think it was. Good bit of articulation and he lights up. In fact, all figs and vehicles light up and they all come with batteries. Yeah!

They have a basic white Light Cycle for $14.99, a deluxe black Light Cycle that has lights and sounds with Flynn figure for $19.99. There's also a little remote control Light Cycle for $29.99.

I picked up the Deluxe Light Runner, which is a car version of the Light Cycle. It sells for $19.99 and fits two figures. Each figure has a round nub that sticks out of the middle of the back. This is where the button is to make the figure light up but it also fits into the car to activate the lights in it.

They also have a line of small die cast vehicles that look pretty sharp. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those some time. There was a role play Tron disc and there was a couple of 6 inch figures. I didn't look at those too closely.

So, check them out, I think its a pretty good looking toy line. The stuff seems to be pretty well made and designed. Even if you're not into the movies, the vehicles would fit in nicely with any scifi display.

I actually saw the figures and diecasts as early as the first week of September and then I believe TRU did not stock them again until now because of the proverbial "street date".

I saw the 6 inch figures at two of the local TRU's this weekend. Some of the vehicles look like a 3 3/4 inch scale though. From the back of the packaging, it looks like there might be 3 3/4 inch figures for this line. Has anyone seen them to confirm? I have no interest in the 6 inch figs but if they have smaller ones that are close to the scale of normal SW figures, I might pick these up... especially if they will make Quorra...

Yes, there are 3 3/4 inch scale figures. They are around $7.99 each.

They are:

Sam Flynn
    Clu
    Rinzler
    Black Guard
    Kevin Flynn
    Clu's Sentry

The vehicles that go with them are:

Basic White Light Cycle for $14.99
    Deluxe Black Light Cycle for $19.99
    Deluxe Light Runner for $19.99

I saw the dlx white Light Cycle at TRU a month or so ago, and wasn't impressed with its design. The sound holes were obvious, there seemed to be 2 spokes in the rear wheel, and it was quite wide. I passed, and haven't seen them since.

I am somewhat interested in this line, but when I looked over product at Comic-Con, it didn't inspire me with confidence.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The tiny holes on the sides of the Cycles are for lights not sounds, I believe that they are part of the design of the vehicle.

They weren't in any of the imagery I've seen, and they definitely weren't on the originals.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.