Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I've got 4 on order. I'm hoping to still be able to use my POTF2 ones, that they won't look too outdated in the same display as the new ones.

I only have one POTF Gamorrean Guard, so he'll be eaten by the Rancor and I'll need at least two for Jabba's Throne Room.

I'll probably get a few Gamys to open, but I have a few loose POTF ones already. So I'll just use them as background Gamys.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I will be getting two. One to open and one to keep on the card.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I'd like 4 of them but will settle for 2....he looks way to awesome to pass and not try to army build.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'd like 4 of them but will settle for 2....he looks way to awesome to pass and not try to army build.
    okay, let's say you get 10 to open and display as an "army"....Who would be the PIG leader???????......the toad from jabba's palace?????

I'm gonna go for 100 of them!!! But I'll probably fall short.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    okay, let's say you get 10 to open and display as an "army"....Who would be the PIG leader???????......the toad from jabba's palace?????
    Klaatu, or Wooof, is going to be the Captain of the Guard for my Gamorrean "army." If you watch ROTJ, Klaatu is never too far away from the Gamorreans in Jabba's throne room. So I always imagined that he was actually in charge of security for Jabba's palace. Which makes sense, because would Jabba seriously leave the Gamorreans in charge of his security without adult supervision?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think bkusna's crazy Hoth diorama would be cool with 100 snowtrooppers verses 30 Gams (like a smaller version of 300 Spartans)!

**I'm getting 2 for certain...no more, no less (unless one is chopped in half by Obi Wan, then there would technically be only one)....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I think bkusna's crazy Hoth diorama would be cool with 100 snowtrooppers verses 30 Gams (like a smaller version of 300 Spartans)!

**I'm getting 2 for certain...no more, no less (unless one is chopped in half by Obi Wan, then there would technically be only one)....
    Don't you tempt me.......