Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cool

I want at least 2 of them for my diorama. Maybe even three. I have 6 POTF Gamorrean guards and it depends on how well they blend in with the new ones whether or not I get more than 3. I have faced a similar problem in the past with the old verses new jawas.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I will buy seven of them to eat. I like pork.
    Do you like green eggs and ham?

I might buy a couple. I want to see how the figure looks in person first. I have a bad feeling about that furry diaper.
    I am the modern man.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I will buy seven of them to eat. I like pork.
    By the looks of that fur skirt, YOu will most definitely end up with a trichobezoar..I apologize for the nerdy Doctor-speak....google it

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...amorrean04.jpg

You need to take GG out of the blister, 'cause his "shorts" look goofy. And the figure's heavy; not Ephont Mon-heavy.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Revision cases with 2 Gamys are hitting shelves now...Found one case at Wally world and 2 GG hanging...Once I reach my total for all my dioramas, I will kindly help anyone in need of pork. I know half the fun is finding them on the shelves, but depending where you live, collectors vs number of available retailers is limited. Good luck... I HEART Walmart

I am going for four. One to hold the old fashioned axe, one to hold the newer lookin' axe and two to hold the Vibro-pikes like when they cross Luke in the entryway.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

I have 7, so my army has begun
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    I have 7, so my army has begun
    Man, you have one more than me...here's a great heads up about the fur skirt being placed on sideways at the factory so we all have to twist it around 180 degrees to make it less furry in the front
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...w/89f11804.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Man, you have one more than me...here's a great heads up about the fur skirt being placed on sideways at the factory so we all have to twist it around 180 degrees to make it less furry in the front
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...w/89f11804.jpg
    If it's sideways wouldn't we just need to rotate it 90˚? 180˚ would work only if the skirt were placed on backwards....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    If it's sideways wouldn't we just need to rotate it 90˚? 180˚ would work only if the skirt were placed on backwards....
    I've opened all 6 of mine and they all have varying degrees of twisting...it depends on which cross-eyed factory "tech" put yours on...