Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    I am going for four. One to hold the old fashioned axe, one to hold the newer lookin' axe and two to hold the Vibro-pikes like when they cross Luke in the entryway.
    I am with you, this is my exact plan as well. I have 2 already so 2 to go!
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

have yet to see them at retail but I'm looking for about 6 now I think... 2 for the Force Pike to build the scene where the block entrance for Luke, 2 for a palace display shot, 1 for a possible Sail Barge set-up and 1 for a possible Rancor Cage set-up....

going to try and make a large Tatoonie display for Jabba's Palace and hopefully have multiple levels and try to build a hollowed ouot shell of a Sail Barge for a backdrop....

now if only I can find a Walmart Jabba in the wild I'd be set to start building this....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Ever wonder what 100 GamGuards would look like????

Let the PORK reign!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_6020.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	23876  

I plan to buy one. I will open him, and then decide if I want more or not. Probably not, as I have three or four of the earlier ones. He may be superior, but does that warrant dropping money on new ones and having to store the old ones?

Besides, my leaving some on the pegs will hopefully allow some young kid who just saw Return of the Jedi and thought the "piggies" looked cool get a figure that will bring him or her hours of joy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

One of my walmarts only has two pegs devoted to vintage figures...so some genius stocker put 4 GamGuards on a whole peg taking up all the space, only to sprinkle the remaining two cases on the shelf and floor where they can get crushed...

I want to buy several, but I would be happy to just find one at this point.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Got my first and second yesterday. Halfway there!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I would be happy to just find one at this point.
    amen brother
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

2 GamGuards this am at Wally world....I found a case marked wave4.5v and noticed that they are NOW shipping the cards PUNCHED..so all those who scored them unpunched, hang on to em

And BigB....your Gamy is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm certain they should be at our Wally before December....I scored several of the ESB Vintages for 6.50 and the racks are getting thinner...

I want pig with my turkey this weekend!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.