Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    And BigB....your Gamy is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excellent! The beginnings of my pig army.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Cool

I changed my mind. I got three of them and the figure is absolutely awesome! A very well made figure. Hard to believe they come with three weapons. I will get at least two more when I can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    noticed that they are NOW shipping the cards PUNCHED..so all those who scored them unpunched, hang on to em
    I am still finding cases with unpunched cards. Also, picked up my first two Gam Guards. This whole wave is awesome.

Got a pig tonight....freaking great. Probably stop with 3 or 4...like my snowtroopers and biker scouts....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Still looking for the Gammy. Scarce around these parts.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Big thanks to bkusna for sending me my second Gamorrean Guard figure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1061a.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	23901  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

^If you had one more they could be Larry, Darrel and the other brother Darrel.

Still looking for at least two more little piggies. Three would be great, but I'll take what I can get.

^That's a flock of Gams.