Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My eyes are playing tricks on me..............I read "who is going to marry gamorrean guards"

I would if it was legal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

^I like big butts and I cannot lie....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Today, while being the good test proctor I am, and staring at my USA map on the wall in front of me, I think I realized why Oklahoma was having issues getting GGs in stock: the state is the same shape as a Gamorrean hand axe! They were just waiting until the chopping stopped, I guess.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm up to 3 loose Gamms, 1 carded and I have another carded one getting mailed out to me tomorrow.

Still not sure if I'm done yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamx3a.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	23921  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

^You'll know when you are done....keep going!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I have 4 now, I think I am happy with that.

On a side note, did they ever make Jabba's Palace Door with the Door-knocker droid?
    Good trader(s): TheDarthVader...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    ^You'll know when you are done....keep going!
    Yeah, I think that when I see one in the store and I have the money to buy it, but I don't buy it, that's when I will know that I am done.... at least until they rerelease him on a different card.

I also haven't even taken advantage of the multiple accessories yet. It just pleases me to have these three guys carrying the same axe. Kind of like an elite military unit. But I still try to imagine that each one has a distinct personality. The guy in the center is the grizzled war veteran who has seen it all and isn't shocked by anything anymore. The guy to his right is his long time friend who might seem to lack confidence sometimes, but more than makes up for it in loyalty. The guy on his left is the young buck who's reckless and eager to prove himself.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I have 4 thus far. Not sure how many more I'll find but I guess I'll keep going.