Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bounty Hunters ONLY TVC

i really like the look of the new VTC but i am only going to be getting the bounty hunters in this line is there anybody out there that is doing the same thing too so far i have:

Boba Fett
    4-LOM
    Dengar
    4-LOM/Zuckuss from SWC5
    Mailed away for Rocket Firing Boba Fett back on Aug 19th so that should be here anytime now, really keeping my fingers crossed that it be in perfect condition when it gets here

so once again anybody out there with me on this

Don't forget to get ahold of Bossk and IG-88 from the 2007 vintage collection and Greedo from the 2006 line. Then you'll have all of the onscreen OT bounty hunters on vintage cards.

added 2007 IG-88 Vintage to the collection and next is Bossk and Greedo
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

2007 Vintage Bossk
    2006 Vintage Greedo

both are on the way to my collection as we speak and thanks again for the heads up on these guys

just added jodo kast kmart exclusive to the collection this figure is actually really cool

my mail away boba fett finally showed up and is now added to the collection

If you wanted to post pictures of your collection, I wouldn't complain.

I guess the next step from here would be to move on to Prequel and Clone Wars bounty hunters. If you are into that sort of thing, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    If you wanted to post pictures of your collection, I wouldn't complain.

I guess the next step from here would be to move on to Prequel and Clone Wars bounty hunters. If you are into that sort of thing, I guess.
    yea
    jango fett
    zam wessell
    aurra sing
    but thats it for the bounty hunters of the vintage cards that i kno of which really sucks

heres the collection so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	035.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	23851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	036.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	23852  

I like having all my figures on loose display behind glass (the ones you use to display model cars).

I finally got Dengar and 4-Lom and found the Saga IG88 and Bossk two weeks ago...now I have all the bounty hunters I want...Greedo is in a diorama with Solo at work along with ESB Boba.

I went with ROTJ Boba for the Executor bounty hunters only because I ran out of glass displays and thought the ESB Boba (evolutions rehash) was more worth the effort to keep dust free than the R?OTJ Boba. Eventually I'm going to have to break down and get more displays to keep the hunters from wear.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.