Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The sale does not include vintage - saga nd cw only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The image only shows Clone Wars figures and "choose from assorted Star Wars [etc.] figures." I'll definitely check it out, but I'm not betting on them reducing Vintage to $5. I already have everything from the first two waves and don't really care to army-build anything that's come out so far. Hopefully Saga Legends will be reduced as well, though.
    Here's the good news....Walmart will price match and all of my walmarts have at least 10-15 pegs full of saga/cw/ and vintage.....good hunting tomorrow a.m.

I went to the nearby Target and got two Snowtroopers for $5 each. The only other figure I was interested in was a 501st Trooper, but his limbs were off-white. No sign of the new endcap, though I've read that another (sort of) in my area has gotten in some of the new stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I went to the nearby Target and got two Snowtroopers for $5 each. The only other figure I was interested in was a 501st Trooper, but his limbs were off-white. No sign of the new endcap, though I've read that another (sort of) in my area has gotten in some of the new stuff.
    I was able to pricematch vintage figures at Walmart this morning...Called Target and they won't release the new endcap until the 17th....

This is the 17th. ??? I went to target hoping to find this endcap but noooooo. No endcap. And no snowtroopers like I wanted either. It was a bust for me.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    This is the 17th. ??? I went to target hoping to find this endcap but noooooo. No endcap. And no snowtroopers like I wanted either. It was a bust for me.
    YES 10/17....the toy manager said they had 12 cases but will not put any out until then....I'm going in tonight to chat with the college kids that work at night to go back and bring out the goods..

No endcap at mine either. Got 4 Iron Man 2 figs and used the $5 off coupon so I got them for $15, which was a pretty good deal. I didn't get a coupon, just a congratulations to the Target race car driver for winning. Kinda odd.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    Umm . . . today is October 10 . . . maybe you should have bought a calendar while you were there.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Umm . . . today is October 10 . . . maybe you should have bought a calendar while you were there.
    Reports all over the country that on 10/10/10 ...today, people will lose their minds

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    No endcap at mine either. Got 4 Iron Man 2 figs and used the $5 off coupon so I got them for $15, which was a pretty good deal. I didn't get a coupon, just a congratulations to the Target race car driver for winning. Kinda odd.
    well, they told me on the phone this morning firm 10/17, so when I came there tonight a young college student went to the stock room and brought out 2 defense and 2 battle of hoth sets for me...I guess patience does pay off...