Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Oh...dang it!! I knew something was happening at target today...it was the $5.00 figure sale, not the endcap. Sorry about that. <hits hand to forehead>

So.......does anyone have the dcpi code for the at st battle pack? it is the only one i am intersted in purchasing as i army build snowtroopers and need an at st for my diorama. Thanks!

TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    So.......does anyone have the dcpi code for the at st battle pack? it is the only one i am intersted in purchasing as i army build snowtroopers and need an at st for my diorama. Thanks!

TDV
    The code for that one is 087-06-2249. However, that is the code for both of the Hoth sets so you'll know if they have them but not exactly which set of the two it is if you have them just pull one from the back.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

2 for 2 at Targets using the DPCI numbers...was able to score some more Hoth sets...MOST Target employees will be willing to go to the stock room and have these sent out to you....just ask nicely.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    The code for that one is 087-06-2249. However, that is the code for both of the Hoth sets so you'll know if they have them but not exactly which set of the two it is if you have them just pull one from the back.
    If Targets across the country get their endcaps up this weekend, what does that leave for the rest of 2010 as far as figures go?????? WAVE 3 and nothing else until 2011?????

There are still some battle packs people are looking for as well as some new vehicles which are supposed to be rolling out soon. I live pretty far from a Walmart and the TRUs around me aren't that great so Target is generally my primary place of purchase. Here's hoping they get the other merch in before the end of the year.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Like bkusna said"be nice"! I simply asked and the guy went and grabbed me an unopened case! Two very nice sets. Now to try and replicate bkusna's assault on hoth!

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Like bkusna said"be nice"! I simply asked and the guy went and grabbed me an unopened case! Two very nice sets. Now to try and replicate bkusna's assault on hoth!
    Well, you better get a move on!!!! heehee....I did cheat by buying 50 or so TVC snowtroopers loose for $2 a piece...But you're right, I was very kind and pleasantly asked the employees to do an inventory check and they said..."oh yeah, we have some in the back, let me go get them for you" (then I do a silent ewok celebration dance )

I was able to get the Attack on Hoth pack today!! A nice set for the price, and I had a $5 coupon that had printed for me previously at target, so I was able to get the set for $34.99 plus tax. Now...does anyone have the dcpi for the tie fighter and snowspeeder?? It is time for me to acquire those too!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    I was able to get the Attack on Hoth pack today!! A nice set for the price, and I had a $5 coupon that had printed for me previously at target, so I was able to get the set for $34.99 plus tax. Now...does anyone have the dcpi for the tie fighter and snowspeeder?? It is time for me to acquire those too!
    here they arehttp://jedidefender.com/newspro/full...6346476,22052,

You are most useful. Thanks again pal!