Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    the mexican guy said "better luck next time"

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bet this would have never happened in Arizona.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

....hope he chokes on them huh.

Visited 5 out of 6 Targets in my area today. None had done the reset.

Target a suck sometime.

[QUOTE=Blue2th;737656]....hope he chokes on them huh.

Visited 5 out of 6 Targets in my area today. None had done the reset.

Good news is that my target's toy manager said that the sunday nite crew normally does the reset so tomorrow morning at 8 am will be glorious....5 out of 6 targets here has done the reset...there's only one remaining

They had a small reset, but no spot for the Hoth sets. I did however, see this tag. Anyone know what it refers to?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	23762  
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    They had a small reset, but no spot for the Hoth sets. I did however, see this tag. Anyone know what it refers to?
    I believe that is the GH AT-AT.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

This month Target FINALLY opened a store closer to where I live. I stopped in this afternoon; they didn't seem to have any TVC past wave 1. I saw 1 Hoth UBP but didn't pick it up bc it doesn't come with a turret. That ATST still looks amazing. Also saw a LEGO Cad bane speeder, not sure if that was exclusive or not.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

2 local Targets...same deal, no endcap. Had to have elect. dude pull 4-pks. & 2 pk.(Senate guard) using DPCI #'s.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    2 local Targets...same deal, no endcap. Had to have elect. dude pull 4-pks. & 2 pk.(Senate guard) using DPCI #'s.
    Finally, ALL 6 Targets here have their endcaps up.....I think I got everything.....WAVE 3 can arrive now!!!!please!!!!!!

Is the AT-ST in the Hoth pack the same as the Walmart version or is it the older smaller version?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Is the AT-ST in the Hoth pack the same as the Walmart version or is it the older smaller version?
    It's the new AT-ST in slightly different colors. It's not sporting the ESB AT-ST's squad logo on the side though, as far as I know.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.