Will there be a vintage boxed Y wing??????

does anyone know any information on this??????

They've been working for a while on an upgraded OT Y-wing, and it sounds like it's going to come out next year. Hopefully it will be out in a vintage box, but there's nothing yet to suggest that it will be. I think they're going to look at the success of the AT-AT, Snowspeeder, and TIE Fighter before doing more vintage-box vehicles.

would love to get a new updated more detailed and realistic looking Y-Wing from Hasbro...this time with a removable Astromech droid, new SA pilot and perhaps even a a new color scheme......

this is by far one of my favorite ships from the trilogy. as far as the Vintage packaging....to be honest while it's a great nostaligia piece (I remember getting the Y-Wing for Christmas in the ROTJ package back in 1983) the packaging is not really doing it for me, I mean it's awesome and I would love to have them but I don't have the room to keep things mint in the package and no place to display them...plus I wuld want to open the box and play with the toy so then I'm left with an empty cardboard box that still takes up room...

I think I would rather Hasbro include like an exclusive print of the Vintage package in each of the vehicle releases as well as perhaps a small scale package of it that can be displayed on a shelf with a couple dozen others for a really cool mini scene. Perhaps they can make the boxes in various sizes maybe the largest for at 7" wide by 6" tall( for something like the Falcon, AT-AT and shuttle, and perhaps for the small starfighter scale the can be 4"x6" and the small craft (ie speeder bike etc) can be 3.5"x5". these can kinda be like the mock up cereal boxes for CV. it would be really cool if these had a small model of the ship in them as well
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Is the Tie Bomber exclusive for Wal-Mart going to be in vintage packaging?

Hasbro is already releasing the TRU pilot 3-packs.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbondo07 View Post
    Is the Tie Bomber exclusive for Wal-Mart going to be in vintage packaging?
    No, just the "shadows of the Dark Side" stuff with Rex on it.