Hybrid View

Interesting. I'm assuming that the Clone Wars two-packs are the Hostage Crisis ones, and that the collector packs are the four-packs that have the DVDs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I can't wait for the Hoth Battle packs....I NEED more hoth rebels....BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Interesting. I'm assuming that the Clone Wars two-packs are the Hostage Crisis ones, and that the collector packs are the four-packs that have the DVDs.
    Yeah, but wasn't Target supposed to get some 3 figure packs that were made up to look like the 3-pks that came out back in the 80's? The collector packs could be those as well. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those just for nostalgia's sake.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post
    Yeah, but wasn't Target supposed to get some 3 figure packs that were made up to look like the 3-pks that came out back in the 80's? The collector packs could be those as well. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those just for nostalgia's sake.

-dmr
    Well, those "three-packs" are only coming boxed together - that is, a huge nine-pack that opens up to reveal three different three-packs. They're not being sold individually.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well, those "three-packs" are only coming boxed together - that is, a huge nine-pack that opens up to reveal three different three-packs. They're not being sold individually.
    It's a shame, but I think we will catch a break on the pricing. I heard it was 50 bucks? Whereas individually $7 X $9 is $63.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

looking forward to seeing a nice restock at Target...the ones by me have been dry for awhile now...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks