Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Interesting. I'm assuming that the Clone Wars two-packs are the Hostage Crisis ones, and that the collector packs are the four-packs that have the DVDs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I can't wait for the Hoth Battle packs....I NEED more hoth rebels....BAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Interesting. I'm assuming that the Clone Wars two-packs are the Hostage Crisis ones, and that the collector packs are the four-packs that have the DVDs.
    Yeah, but wasn't Target supposed to get some 3 figure packs that were made up to look like the 3-pks that came out back in the 80's? The collector packs could be those as well. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those just for nostalgia's sake.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darth maul rat View Post
    Yeah, but wasn't Target supposed to get some 3 figure packs that were made up to look like the 3-pks that came out back in the 80's? The collector packs could be those as well. I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those just for nostalgia's sake.

-dmr
    Well, those "three-packs" are only coming boxed together - that is, a huge nine-pack that opens up to reveal three different three-packs. They're not being sold individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well, those "three-packs" are only coming boxed together - that is, a huge nine-pack that opens up to reveal three different three-packs. They're not being sold individually.
    It's a shame, but I think we will catch a break on the pricing. I heard it was 50 bucks? Whereas individually $7 X $9 is $63.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

looking forward to seeing a nice restock at Target...the ones by me have been dry for awhile now...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

This was posted on another forum...."Good news fellow Star Wars *****starting this Sunday Target is having its first Star Wars holiday sale. For those who complain about Target’s prices on figures here is the relief on your wallet for one week only $ 5.00 for any Star Wars figure that includes vintage figures as well. I have included the photo of the new weekly ad that starts this Sunday. Check your local Target weekly ad for details this Sunday. "

***This is official..ALL STAR WARS figures $5 starting this sunday at TARGET!!!!!!includes vintage

The image only shows Clone Wars figures and "choose from assorted Star Wars [etc.] figures." I'll definitely check it out, but I'm not betting on them reducing Vintage to $5. I already have everything from the first two waves and don't really care to army-build anything that's come out so far. Hopefully Saga Legends will be reduced as well, though.