Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Forums Are Not Working Right for me

Every post I make says it must be subject to a moderator approval.

After I visit a thread and hit my "User CP" button, the system is instead returning me to the forum sub-category.

Like I get to the Clone Wars thread and when I'm done, instead of going back to my subscribed threads page, I'm returned to the Star Wars TV sub-category.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yeah, I haven't heard back from Steve yet. It's because you're account has incorrectly be tagged a spammer and puts them in the moderation queue. I've approved more of your messages, but this needs to be fixed, it's frustrating for both of us.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tycho is a spammer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, I guess I'll keep posting and hope you guys approve them in the meanwhile, as this morning I am about to explain the meaning of life!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A new spam filter was put into place and it thinks your posts are spam. You are the ONLY one it does it to and it says it will correct it in time.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'm uh...singularly honored.

JT: Steve has constructed a new automatic program designed for him to see how long the system drives both of us nuts.

And I had just completed 18 different threads concerning each of the top 18 reasons Michael Bay is awesome, too. They should be in the que for you to read and approve

I hope you will approve each of my 90,000 word essays. I've worked so hard on them.

Whatever you did, I think I can post again. But there are still great posts of mine, legendary text that will be forever remembered as the finest of the electronic age of literature, which are still in the post-to-be-approved cue.

One in this thread preceedes this very post.

But thanks Steve! It looks like I'm back on board!

You have a new mountain of posts in the moderation queue, so you might be right that it's IP-based, after all. Damn this thing, it hasn't blocked anybody but you so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe his midichlorian post count expired after 17,000 (not even Yaddle got spam that high).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Same happened to my case also. They tagged me as a spammer and put my posts for moderator approval. They fixed it up very quickly. Now everything is fine. You keep posting. It will be in queue and they will approve it together. I know after working hard the post is in queue for approval, it hurts..[FONT=&quot][/FONT]