Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yup. My problem was resolved a long time ago - thanks SirSteve!

My posts are not spam, I hope.

Meanwhile, if you call the toll-free number within the next 5 minutes, I'll think of something else to write
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm unable to use the "Search" feature. I get an error message that says I must be registered. I thought I have been for the past decade or so...

Thanks,

Ti7
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

On a similar note, the "New Posts" feature doesn't seem to be working properly. I don't know if that's because posts were ported from the old forum or just a kink in the new software.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

In Firefox and Chrome, when I click to bring up a cursor in the search box in the navbar, it acts like I clicked a link to the photo gallery. In those browsers, there is no way to search from that box, anything I do to get it going sees it as a click of the photos link. In IE however, that problem does not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm unable to use the "Search" feature. I get an error message that says I must be registered. I thought I have been for the past decade or so...
    That's odd, I used a test account and it works fine when I'm logged in. However, when I'm logged out, it gives a rather weird response of:
    [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Tahoma]The answer given for the random question was incorrect.[/FONT][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    On a similar note, the "New Posts" feature doesn't seem to be working properly. I don't know if that's because posts were ported from the old forum or just a kink in the new software.
    How so? It's working for me, although not properly deviated between stuff that's been posted since the last time I visited and stuff that was here when I last visited and I just haven't read.

Also, there's a flaw in the pagination on New Posts results pages, showing only the pages displayed as total pages despite there being more - so it only shows a range of 1-5 despite there being 8 pages.

And there's another flaw in New Posts where the link that's supposed to take you to the newest unread post doesn't work from that page, despite it working fine in the thread itself.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post

Thanks,

Ti7
    It's working fine, now! Duct tape is wonderful stuff, isn't it?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

This seems like as good a place to post this as any...

I'm having trouble with threads that have a lot of pages and attachments. The attachment icon is covering up the last page button. For example, when I think I'm clicking on page 103 of the what's everyone having for lunch thread to see what JP had today, I get a pop up box with a link to nightmare at 20000 feet_header.jpg . (That sounds really stalkerish, so I want to make it clear that that's just an example.)

It only happens in threads started by someone with a user name longer than Jedi_Kal-el, so it's the started by part of the line that's causing the problem. COuld this be put on lower line or have the font size reduced to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    This seems like as good a place to post this as any...

I'm having trouble with threads that have a lot of pages and attachments. The attachment icon is covering up the last page button. For example, when I think I'm clicking on page 103 of the what's everyone having for lunch thread to see what JP had today, I get a pop up box with a link to nightmare at 20000 feet_header.jpg . (That sounds really stalkerish, so I want to make it clear that that's just an example.)

It only happens in threads started by someone with a user name longer than Jedi_Kal-el, so it's the started by part of the line that's causing the problem. COuld this be put on lower line or have the font size reduced to fix it?
    Make sure you are using the latest web browser...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I'm getting the same thing whether I'm using the latest firefox version, IE 8, or the browser on my phone.

Yeah, I have seen this too, the problem is overrun on certain pages, the new version of the forums software doesn't handle it properly. The new dropdown system doesn't work perfectly either, especially on smaller views, the Quick Nav doesn't scroll on them.

I would suggest for now jumping into a thread on an earlier page, from there you can click the last page number or even key in the page number manually by clicking "page X of X" which will give you a dropdown.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Whenever I click on the "Reply to Thread" blue button and the Quick Reply box opens below it, I have to pull down on the scroll arrow in the bottom right of the box to activate the cursor and begin typing. It's not a big thing, but it happens every time (even when it's a "Reply with Quote" choice).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega