Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What browser are you using? I don't have that behavior in my main browser, so I can't replicate it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Representin' IE in the IE (that's "Internet Explorer" and "Inla- you know).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Overall, I think these forums are not as enjoyable or friendly as the last incarnation of them. I want to see more like I used to, here it looks so limited now.

Which version, bud?

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just tested it via IE8 (I have no idea why my system hasn't auto-updated it to 9, but whatever) and the cursor came right up for me. Granted, the box is BARELY showing above the status bar because stupid IE seems to be pulling too high to that part of the page, but the last thing I can see is the blinking cursor there.

I might still have IE8, only because I haven't seen any updates asking me to download the newer one (unless mine is also auto-updated; I dunno 'bout that).

Hmm, that's odd. What operating system? Is it simply that the whole box is under the fold, below the status bar?

Nope, because minimizing the toolbar does nothing to the box. And the reply box is about 4" in height; after I drag the scroll bar arrow down any length, then the cursor becomes active.

All my replies today have worked. The cursor's flashing where/when it should be. Thanks, whomever fixed it!

From the forums page, clicking the double arrow next to the last poster's name takes me to the top of last page, not the last post. Not a huge problem but then clicking on the "view first unread" refreshes the page and then the colored boxes change so that they all appear to be read. This isn't a catastrophe, but it's not ideal.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.