Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    From the forums page, clicking the double arrow next to the last poster's name takes me to the top of last page, not the last post. Not a huge problem but then clicking on the "view first unread" refreshes the page and then the colored boxes change so that they all appear to be read. This isn't a catastrophe, but it's not ideal.
    This is a known issue that we're working to get properly and fully addressed. Thanks for your input, I hadn't thought to try the ones on the front page, only in the forums, so that adds to the clues needed to solve the issue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    From the forums page, clicking the double arrow next to the last poster's name takes me to the top of last page, not the last post. Not a huge problem but then clicking on the "view first unread" refreshes the page and then the colored boxes change so that they all appear to be read. This isn't a catastrophe, but it's not ideal.
    Yay! This is fixed. The new posts' icons are currently blue instead of red (old posts' icons are white) but the system behavior is working again.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've had a lot of "server busy" messages lately. I blame Friday the 13th.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Jason came in and slashed up all the servers...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Getting almost constant "server is busy" messages most of this weekend. Any upgrades in-progress going on?

I've been getting those about 50% of the time for the past week or so.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just noticed in this thread that this also occurred last year, on a Friday the 13th weekend, apparently.

I told Steve about this last week, not sure what came of it as I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll keep an eye out out and report more as I see it.