Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question Royal Guards w/ Light Sabers?

Hey Jar Jar,

I agree that this was the one of the best stories I've read. I couldn't put it down. I loved it, but one thing bothered me. The Emperor's Royal Guards were useing double bladed light sabers. Is this a bit far fetched and a little out of contex or is it just me. I don't know tons about the EU, but from what I know of the moveis this shouldn't be. Should it? Still, I like how Han picked one up and sliced up some bad guys.

Question Huh?

If there are only 4 issues and the price is $19.95, how is that good? Are the Infinities comics that expensive now? 'Cause $4.99 X 4 ain't too good a bargain in my mind. Now if it was 6 or more issues, that'd be different. And isn't the Vader vs. Maul story in #5? Grr!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I also suggest reading it. It is very interesting and entertaining. I wonder, are they going to make Infinities for ESB, ROTJ, and TPM? That would be sweet. Of course, they would just be for those movies, not continuing from the ANH Infinities. By the way, this is Post #500 for me! Yaay me!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    If there are only 4 issues and the price is $19.95, how is that good? Are the Infinities comics that expensive now? 'Cause $4.99 X 4 ain't too good a bargain in my mind. Now if it was 6 or more issues, that'd be different. And isn't the Vader vs. Maul story in #5? Grr!
    The Infinities TPB is 12.95 BCJ. The Tales TPB was the one that is 19.95. No worries, I would have tracked down the originial issues, if the TPB wouldn't have been cheaper.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.