Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I believe it was old Ben Kenobi that said "The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."
    I believe it was B.A. Baracus that said " I pity da fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world by stealing other's avatars"

Not to take sides, but Rogue II had that 'tar before you were born. Every time I see one of your posts, I think, "Wow! Rogue II is back! Wonder what brought him back?" But then I realize that the post is discussing buying new Star Wars toys, and I'm pretty sure he's out of that game for the most part, so it's probably not him.

So, what did bring you back, RII?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not to take sides, but Rogue II had that 'tar before you were born. Every time I see one of your posts, I think, "Wow! Rogue II is back! Wonder what brought him back?" But then I realize that the post is discussing buying new Star Wars toys, and I'm pretty sure he's out of that game for the most part, so it's probably not him.

I came back as BKUSNA.....shhhhh "I see dead people"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

I only came for the nachos.

And my recent purchase of the Walmart Jabba and the Rebel Hoth set from Target made feel nostalgic of the good old POTF2 days. So, I came back here to see you guys.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I only came for the nachos.

And my recent purchase of the Walmart Jabba and the Rebel Hoth set from Target made feel nostalgic of the good old POTF2 days. So, I came back here to see you guys.
    I will change my avatar....I just googled 100x100 pixel images and that's the first one I saw.....my new one is gonna be legendary

Sean the Hutt
    I saw the rodian bounty hunter 2 pack target exclusive. Except..it had the rodian from the max rebo band wal mart exclusive stuffed in! I took it to the front and explained. they were young and did not seem to care too much. Seriously whoever is so whacked to do that, you can't afford collecting. You have a problem and need to get your priorities straight. You are thieves. And very pathetic lame ones at that.

What is the Rodian BOUNTY HUNTER 2-pack Target exclusive?

Did you mean Arena / Geonosian battle 2-pack with a Rodian JEDI?

While I want that one, I also want a Rodian bounty hunter from Clone Wars and seriously hope I'm not missing out on anything.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    What is the Rodian BOUNTY HUNTER 2-pack Target exclusive?

Did you mean Arena / Geonosian battle 2-pack with a Rodian JEDI?

While I want that one, I also want a Rodian bounty hunter from Clone Wars and seriously hope I'm not missing out on anything.
    You're not. There haven't been any Rodian bounty hunters in The Clone Wars so far, aside from Greedo (and there isn't a figure of that appearance yet, nor any mention of one).

Sean the Hutt
    yes Tycho, that is what I meant. I was still outraged when I wrote that. I wanted an action figure theif bounty hunter to track the jerk down! It is the only target set I want. I saw a rodian, got stoked, then saw what it was....

Sean the Hutt
    ok, I finally oicked uo the rodian arena showdown. however, the same one that was messed up from the other day was back on the shelf!. After I took it to the front the other day! Now who is the criminal? Target for knowingly putting out misrepresented toys even though they know it is damaged goods? PLUS, there was a hoth set there today with both hoth troopers replaced with the old crappy ones! I brought it to there attention again. They said thank you...but the guy was too young to care. So why do I care? first, I am legally blind. So now I have to scrutinize every thing I buy even more. Thanks, thanks a lot whoever you are.
    As for target, do I email there corporate offices? or should I not give a crap. If the corporation does not care, and the employees don't care, then this must be new policy and I too should be stealing figures. If it is no longer against the law.
    I won't, I can afford my habit. Apparently, some of you can not.
    Yjen I start wondering, how much other stuff in stores is replaced with crap? The stores do us the favor of allowing returns. That may just get harder to do in the future.
    Still, I got what I wanted and left the crime scene behind. i think I will get some crime scene tape and put it around the molested toys I see. seriously.