Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wow, that's insane; but anytime stores rely solely on UPC codes to keep track of all of their merchandise, they will leave themselves wide open for crap like this.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Wow, that's insane; but anytime stores rely solely on UPC codes to keep track of all of their merchandise, they will leave themselves wide open for crap like this.
    People are reporting finding the new Target Hoth battle packs with POTF swapped figures.....Can you just imagine what's actually INSIDE the box????? I bet these swappers put all kinds of nick-nacks like a half-eaten snickers, old toothpaste tubes, some rocks,...etc

Last year I bought the TRU exclusive gunship for my kid. We found water bottles, newspaper from Alabama, and a busted old gi joe vehicle inside.

Last night at one of my targets I saw special seals placed on the edges of hoth packs pretty much saying return not accepted if seal is broken.

So how is doing this any worse than taking already purchased figures back to get more money than what you paid?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

who knows but this is all out of control. the deal is packages need special seals like on lego of pentium cpus. this way you cant deny a broken seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    So how is doing this any worse than taking already purchased figures back to get more money than what you paid?
    because the returned figures are EXACTLY the same figures....it's not swapping figures that are 10 years old!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 10-25-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Attack- Play nice, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I bet these swappers put all kinds of nick-nacks like a half-eaten snickers, old toothpaste tubes, some rocks,...etc
    Forgive me, but that makes NO sense at all!

Why... WHY! would someone only eat HALF a snickers?!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    Forgive me, but that makes NO sense at all!

Why... WHY! would someone only eat HALF a snickers?!
    Agreed, that's just crazy!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Agreed, that's just crazy!
    snickers, really satisfies....but when you're a swapper, only thing that will satisfy you is trading in 10 year old figures for brand new ones...