Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bo-Shek wave @ TOYZZ.com for 4.99 ea + 5% off I wonder?

Did anyone order the Bo-Shek wave from Toyzz.com for 4.99 ea + a 5% discount? Toyzz.com claims they sold out. I'm wondering if they even had any! I'm curious because 4.99 less dicount seems way to low to sell new figures when others are selling for $20+ each.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I tried to,with no luck.I wondered the same thing.Was it a ploy to get buyers over there?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

i looked at the site cause of that, they said 1500 of em were gone in 10 hours.
    hmmm.

whatever though, i didn't care for there selection of star wars stuff anyways.

Originally posted by Dryanta
    I tried to,with no luck.I wondered the same thing.Was it a ploy to get buyers over there?
    See, that's what I was thinking, a total PLOY
    (Like my posts)

I did an order for them once I read the story on the main page, and mine went through. They probably just sold out of them, because that's actually a decent price to pay. And you don't have to wait for them to come out and try to hunt them down, so I bet as people saw them on there, they ordered.
    It was limited to one set per person, so there must have been a massive amount of people ordering those. If it's only a ploy, I'm going to be pretty POed when they take the money from my card and don't send any figures.

In the tradition of warez, appz, and serialz, I can never bring myself to trust any institution that replaces an 'S' with a 'Z'.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Lman316 is right when he says "decent price", but with the extra discount it's under retail. I guess that makes up for the shipping. I have never bought anything from TOYZZ.com and I only question the sales due to the low cost. Lman316, keep us posted on your purchase.
    (Like my posts)

I've nevered ordered from them but I'm subscribed to their mailing list just for the heck of it, I once got an e-mail from them stating that they had a bunch of new POTJ figures for $4.99 each but everywhere I saw'em on their site the newest figures were $5.99.

IMO they've got some ridiculous prices on some things and I hate when I try to go to a SW section but then they don't have anything in it, and that's quite a few SW sections.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

From what Has been posted, it sounds like somethings fishy!
    (Like my posts)

Please let me know if anyone ordered from them and how it went as I am unfamiliar with that company.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!