General Grievous ROTS stuff

I think Gen. G tops the list for coolest charecters ever...

I want to get at least one of all his mechendise for ROTS, and to remind you guys ehre is the list:

Figures
    SP Gen G
    {#8 G Bodyguard}
    Delux Grevious(secret attack)
    ???Sith lords Multi pack???
    Grevious Wheel bike
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12" Grievous

Unleashed Grevious

Galactic heros Grevious

Force battlers Grevious(let me shsow you how cool this one is Here:http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/rots05...vousdouble.jpg )

Do you guys knnow of any other Grievous stuff

Re: General Grievous ROTS stuff

Thast about it. I have 3 of the things on the list already. Should have 4 but they wouldnt sell me the Force Battler.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: General Grievous ROTS stuff

Why would'nt they sell you the force battler???

He rots stuff?

Thanks for the heads-up. I will make sure to keep my General Grievous figures separate from any perishable items.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Thast about it. I have 3 of the things on the list already. Should have 4 but they wouldnt sell me the Force Battler.
    KH, it's good to see that you're posting!! It's over 5 years old but nonetheless.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Did they ever sell you the Force Battler, Kid?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Destroyer666 View Post
    Why would'nt they sell you the force battler???
    Banned before he could learn the tale... sad. The posts of youth.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

welcome back after a long time. You were on long break, what happened? I know itís really cool and it is in top and it will be. I have total three with me. Could not collect the forth one. Keep posting so that we can be in touch and know the latest things.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Banned before he could learn the tale... sad. The posts of youth.
    And another gets banned after posting in this thread. Chux, you're right; Grievous rots stuff here.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."