Hybrid View

Has anyone noticed the box art much?

I just recently got the two Target exclusive hoth packs and I thought they had some really neat artwork. The "Attack" set in particular, I thought was really cool. On the side of the box they have 3 AT-ATs with a Star Destroyer above them and with a planet behind that. The AT-AT box and Slave I UBP also had some really good artwork.

I have to admit, I hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to the box art until I looked more closely at these hoth packs. You can say what you will about having a clone on the box, but I think Hasbro has created some really nice artwork for thier vehicle packaging. I'm kinda curious who does the actual artwork.

Has anyone noticed the box art much?
    3 days and no responses. I'm going to say no one noticed.
    I am the modern man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Roboto View Post
    3 days and no responses. I'm going to say no one noticed.
    It would appear so........

haven't got them yet to spot the artwork... from the way you decribe it it sounds like some nice stuff to see... hoping to be able to pick the Target sets up within the next 3 weeks or so... hopefully they will still be available.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I have always noticed carded artwork, ever since the ol' GI Joe cards and Transformers of the '80s. Boxed stuff, apparently not enough. I often prefer art to photos.

I'm still debating if $34.99 is a low enough price to get the Defense of Hoth set at Target...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I have always noticed carded artwork, ever since the ol' GI Joe cards and Transformers of the '80s. Boxed stuff, apparently not enough. I often prefer art to photos.

I'm still debating if $34.99 is a low enough price to get the Defense of Hoth set at Target...
    Yes, it is. People complain far too much about there not being OT stuff, and then they don't get it when it comes out. (Not you, specifically, but in general it happens way too much.)

Quote Originally Posted by Me-Cam View Post
    And the debate was won by... myself and I, over me. I did some fuzzy math:
    $34.99 + tax = total price
    $11.67 + tax = price per figure
    $7.00 + tax = price per figure and cannon
    priceless = box art quality
    Plus, they took off $.10 for me having my own reusable bags (and I used two coupons for soup and boxed potatoes, with a cotton swab pack [with "free" travel lotion! ] as well); it was a deduction-a-thon all over the place.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."