Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr. JabbaJohnL, that is EXACTLY the picture I was looking for. Thank you for posting it up for me.

Captain Frassk is just one of the CMT pilots from a little known EU. I guess fanfic would be the more appropriate term for it but since it's catching so much steam I would hope that it can become EU at some point.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

So now that all of the haters have been proven wrong about the FACT that the CMT is in the movies this thread dies?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    So now that all of the haters have been proven wrong about the FACT that the CMT is in the movies this thread dies?
    I've seen grilled cheese sandwich Jesuses that are more convincing proof.

... "Jesi"?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't have photoshop anymore, else I would enhance that picture cos as it is you have to squint pretty hard to make it out. I never knew this picture even existed, only seen mentions of it here and there around the interwebs, but it's good enough for me- bring on the new Cruisemissile Sled, a Frassk figure and also let's see more canon appearances of this iconic vehicle!
    Iso&Baws&Topes
    Oyes that picture is awesome, can't believe I didn't check it out when it first went up, nice find JJL!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

... "Jesi"?
    tsk tsk tsk. The none believers among us.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

... "Jesi"?
    Grilled Cheezuses.

YES finally we have proof of the good old Captain and his trusty CMT in AOTC... now we just need Hasbro to re-release the good captain on Vintage card and all is right in the world...

perhaps for the 10th anniversry of AOTC we'll be treated to a new and improved CMT from Hasbro
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Cleaning out the garage over the past couple of days, I found my Cruisemissile Trooper, as well as the box and instructions. This really is an amazing little toy, issues with the pilot notwithstanding.

I really want an update of it. I'm sure Frassk is an eventual given if they've made guys like Teek, but I hope he comes with a new Cruisemissile.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    You can barely make it out in the picture but it's up and to the right of Obi-Wan.
    Is this the scene where Kevin Costner keeps re-running the film? :backandtotheleft:

Even better would be a Lars Garage Luke Skywalker figure, where he has variants of the T-16 model (CMT, Y-Wing, ARC-170, Kenner mini rigs, et al) to fly around.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(