Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will there be a vintage boxed Cruisemissle Trooper??????

does anyone know any information on this??????
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I would kill for a Cruisemissile improvement, preferably in better scale and with a removable Captain Frassk, in pseudo-vintage packaging.

The only thing that would be cooler, and not by much, would be pseudo-vintage packaging on Dengar's Swoop.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

While I appreciate the input on the subject El Chuxter there is another thread that I created on this that would better fit what you stated.

Please keep this on topic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

This would be the absolute last thing I would care about seeing in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Awgmon View Post
    This would be the absolute last thing I would care about seeing in the future.
    Amen......

We keep getting all of this ridiculous EU so I'd rather have the Cruisemissle Trooper (CMT) since it was actually in the movies. They've been pigeonholing a LOT of characters and vehicles that have been in the movies in favor of crap that's just made up for a book or comic.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

"so I'd rather have the Cruisemissle Trooper (CMT) since it was actually in the movies."

In which movie(s) was this character / vehicle? I thought it was EU...

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    In which movie(s) was this character / vehicle? I thought it was EU...
    The good one.

And sorry for getting off topic, Slick.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Since good is a relative term, I am assuming you mean either Episode 4 or 5...?

I would love t see Hasbro retackle the Cruise Missile vehicle again and make it better in scale with removable figure... that would be awesome I would definately pick up around 4 of these guys...

I found this vehicle over the weekend while cleaning up and had to fly around the room with it launching the missles.... BEST EU DESIGN BY HASBRO !!!!!
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks