Free Action Figures... Well Almost...

I don't know if your familiar with the 'Clone Bucks' that they've been releasing in the newer series of the 'Clone Wars' Action figures. If you are not, basically in select figures you get a $5.00 coupon off all star wars items with a $15.00 purchase or more.

HOWEVER! I picked up 3 Saga Snowtroopers when Target had all theirs for 5$ and price matched them at Wal-Mart. I happened to have three $5.00 clone cash coupons. Knowing that the Wal-Mart employees... well I don't really think they care for their job. Essentially I handed 3 Snowtroopers to the cashier, along with the 3 clone coupons.

I paid 1.05 cents for three figures, I have been getting a figure and using a coupon every time I go into walmart and getting figures for less then 2 bucks.

Let me know if this works for you guys

Its been great being able to stock up at a low price haha!
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

The "Clone Cash" certificate I received specifies that I have to use it on a SW vehicle assortment purchase of $20 or more. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to use it for action figures.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The "Clone Cash" certificate I received specifies that I have to use it on a SW vehicle assortment purchase of $20 or more. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to use it for action figures.
    It rings out on anything that is Star Wars. I've verified this with my buddy that works at a Walmart in Nebraska!
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Popasdei View Post
    It rings out on anything that is Star Wars. I've verified this with my buddy that works at a Walmart in Nebraska!
    We've tested this on the Clone Wars Series, TVC Series, Saga Legends Series, and the new Jabba figure set. It is supposed to be 5$ off 15$ or more purchase, however it will ring out with pretty much anything star wars toy related. I've also used 3 on one purchase, I've been getting free figures every couple days.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com