Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They considered the Turbo Tank a Clone Wars vehicle, and that's only been in one episode and actully did less than it did in ROTS. I realize I'm splitting hairs but I have free time so what the hey.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    So, basically it'd be a hollow vehicle that does nothing and isn't exciting or recognizable and doesn't have big enticing features to entice casual consumers - yeah, that's likely to get made.
    Do you have the new Slave I? That's basically hollow, with no electronics and only two missiles (one of which I already lost, dammit) and two charges that kind of fall limply out the back. Slave I might have more recognizability than the Sail Barge, and they packed it with all kinds of peripheral goodness to entice buyers, but the fact remains that the ship itself doesn't do a whole hell of a lot (both as a toy and as a pre-2002 movie vehicle).

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    The Imp Shuttle sucks at holding figures, that's its biggest flaw right off the bat: It's a crap play experience. But look at the Republic Gunship, all it does is hold figures and it's awesome.
    The gunship is indeed basically hollow, but it also has four shooting missiles, rotating turrets, a dropping floor, and rappel lines for clones, and it was featured heavily in a film and throughout the series. The attack shuttle does have the possibility of having firing missiles and storing clones, but all it's really done in the show is transport senators and blow up. And isn't the main holding bay at the front of the ship, right under the pilots' seats (remember how Jar Jar was screwing with it in Gungan General, and note how the door opens in the front)? That's an awful lot of nothing in the back there.

It very well could be the attack shuttle, and of course I'll get it, but I'm just wondering if it's the best choice for a big vehicle.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

JabbaJohn, one of us was right about this, one of us was riiiiiiiight: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...203#post744203

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I stand by the final line in my previous post.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram