Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I might get the Han, and maybe possibly the Luke. This wave is rather underwhelming, all said.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    while this is a mixed wave of figures that is not the greatest of assortments I'm going to hold judgement till I see first hand... so far I'm all for Luke and Han.

I'm wondering if this is perhaps a look at the greatest hits Vintage figures and Hasbro is holding off on showing us the goodies in this wave until Toy Fair hits.

besides we are still left wondering about the ROTS Yoda and the ANH Wedge... perhaps Hasbro will give us some juicy photos for Toy Fair as to the rest of this wave.... I'm not ready toaccept that this is all there will be for the entire wave.
    It definitely seems to fit the bill of a standard "repacks, repaints, and retools" wave, which we've seen every year for the past several years except 2009, which comes at the end of the year to fill in some of the gaps quickly. The only reason they sent out photos was because it's coming out before Toy Fair; I'm sure they'll have a lot of all-new stuff next year. But it does seem that this is the entire wave.

Cool

Yeah, dissapointing. Haven't seen any pics yet but I may get R5-D4 if it looks good. Shouldn't we be getting another cantina alien or two in 2011?

I am disgusted by this wave. It should have been in the Legends line.

After delay after delay to have this finally be the first mixed wave that I was looking forward to is really disappointing.

The whole saga was in play and not one new character or outfit. Not one.

I agree that if this line was in the Legends the mixing would make sense, at least the mixing of these characters....but talk about make cheap and sell high...I'll pass on this one thanks....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I think I'm looking forward to Kit Fisto the most out of TVC.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I agree that if this line was in the Legends the mixing would make sense, at least the mixing of these characters....but talk about make cheap and sell high...I'll pass on this one thanks....
    This is the first wave of figures being mixed from different films. They're going to become even more mixed after this, which should help have more to offer for everyone when the waves aren't specific to one movie at a time.

So they won't re-release BG-J38, but they are re-releasing the 2nd build a droid repaint with R5-D4? R5-D4 might be cool to have on the vintage card, but not for $7-8. I'd like to see Luke in person. Otherwise, I'm not thrilled with the selection.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Could care less about the Clone Troopers. R5-D4 and the Stormtrooper (already been done) I'll get.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    So they won't re-release BG-J38, but they are re-releasing the 2nd build a droid repaint with R5-D4? R5-D4 might be cool to have on the vintage card, but not for $7-8. I'd like to see Luke in person. Otherwise, I'm not thrilled with the selection.
    I don't know if it's been confirmed that R5 is based on the Build-A-Droid mold. For all we know he could be the newly-scaled TVC Artoo with a new head. I think people are just jumping to the conclusion that's it's a BAD, unless I've missed some comment from Hasbro somewhere.