Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I don't know if it's been confirmed that R5 is based on the Build-A-Droid mold. For all we know he could be the newly-scaled TVC Artoo with a new head. I think people are just jumping to the conclusion that's it's a BAD, unless I've missed some comment from Hasbro somewhere.
    RS said "Hasbro has also sent over an updated checklist for The Vintage Collection, including the official numbering for waves 1-5"

Wave 5 - Mixed Waves Begin
    __ VC38: Clone Trooper (Utapau - repaint)
    __ VC39: Luke Skywalker (Death Star Escape - refresh)
    __ VC40: R5-D4 (B-A-D repaint)
    __ VC41: Stormtrooper (repack of Sandtrooper, minus accessories)
    __ VC42: Han Solo (refresh/repack)
    __ VC43: Commander Gree (repack)

I'm assuming this means Hasbro included these descriptions, but even if they didn't, you can see the second set of holes on R5's body, which as far as I know, were only used on BAD parts.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba
    I'm assuming this means Hasbro included these descriptions, but even if they didn't, you can see the second set of holes on R5's body, which as far as I know, were only used on BAD parts.
    Exactly. I'm not entirely sure why we need another one four years later, but whatever.

I am so so bored of Gree. That figure should be in the Legends line definitely, not cluttering up the Vintage line.. Yawn yawn yawn this is by far the worst wave in a long time & I won't be getting any of them.

YAWN!
    Self Confessed Clone Hater

I refuse to call anything with Hayden Christensen's head on it "Darth Vader". He was one of the things I hated the most about the prequels.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Check out the cardback from the NEW Darth Vader

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photoga...hp?file=179141

Awesome varriant! When is this coming out? WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE I WANT
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

I only want this if its got darth vader instead of anakin on the front.

Is this so?
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Popasdei View Post
    Awesome varriant! When is this coming out? WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE I WANT
    Some dude posted it from Target in Arizona...In all my haste grabbing Wave 3 tonight, I probably flipped right past 3 or 4 of these not knowing that it was even out yet....dadgummit

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Some dude posted it from Target in Arizona...In all my haste grabbing Wave 3 tonight, I probably flipped right past 3 or 4 of these not knowing that it was even out yet....dadgummit
    yeah I'll have to find one on my hunt sunday for wave 3, I will only buy it if it says darth vader on the front of the card.

***EDIT*** if its the anakin card.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

The other card pictures are . . . hmm. Gree's is pretty uninteresting, as I had considered getting him carded. Not sure why the stormtrooper gets an ESB logo.