Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I refuse to call anything with Hayden Christensen's head on it "Darth Vader". He was one of the things I hated the most about the prequels.
    Agreed, assigning the name "Darth Vader" to that whiny metrosexual is just a slap in the face to everyone who grew up watching the original trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    I am disgusted by this wave. It should have been in the Legends line.

After delay after delay to have this finally be the first mixed wave that I was looking forward to is really disappointing.

The whole saga was in play and not one new character or outfit. Not one.
    Could not have said it better myself, droid. I don't blame Hasbro for trying to make an easy buck, but who seriously really wants any of these figures?

With the loss of the Comic 2-packs and titaniums, the movie line of figures is all I collect, these days. It seems like I have fewer figures to get each year and the pacing between those waves is horrific. Ugh. I yearn for 2007 with its diversity and placing. Even worse, I am 100% willing to drop $25 on a battle pack with 3 old figures just for ONE, neat, new figure. Hasbro won't give me the opportunity to be taken advantage of.

Not a good way to start of 2011 Hasbro. Fortunately, the ROTS and ROTJ waves were so good, I have hope for next Fall.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Agreed, assigning the name "Darth Vader" to that whiny metrosexual is just a slap in the face to everyone who grew up watching the original trilogy.
    Worse, it is confusing for some folks. Can you imagine some poor little kid who put a Darth Vader figure on the top of his Christmas list? His elderly Grandma goes to the store and picks out Anakin instead, because it says DARTH VADER on the box. Picturing the crushed look on that poors kid's face as he opens his present to see lil' Annie instead of Darth, it breaks my heart.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    Worse, it is confusing for some folks. Can you imagine some poor little kid who put a Darth Vader figure on the top of his Christmas list?
    I agree. Fortunately my 4 year old son recognizes that Metro-Annie is evil and always refers to him as a 'bad guy' when we play. Ironically, he usually has the real Vader (or one of the Fetts) kill Emo-Annie.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    Not a good way to start of 2011 Hasbro. Fortunately, the ROTS and ROTJ waves were so good, I have hope for next Fall.

The way I see it, Hasbro is draining my dollars over Christmas on these last waves then giving me a break with the next waves by encouraging me to pass on the early 2011 figures.

My hope, however, is that my money will build back up in time for another excellent wave that can rival the 2010 ROTJ figures.

Here's the case breakdown.....
    This Wave 5 case includes 12 individually packaged Star Wars Vintage Action Figures (subject to change):
    1x Anakin Skywalker
    1x General Grievous with Cape
    1x Sandtrooper
    1x VC20 Yoda with Hover chair
    1x Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
    1x Clone Trooper
    1x Luke Skywalker (Ep IV)
    1x R5-D4 (Ep IV)
    1x Stormtrooper
    1x Han Solo (EP IV)
    1x Clone Commander Gree
    1x Darth Vader
    (subject to change)
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS97568E

I wonder if Yoda will indeed be coming with this wave (still not sure why it lists him as having a hover chair). If the ROTS card art is cool enough, I might get one to keep packaged.

I'm very dissapointed that the ANH Solo has that horrible head sculpt. I can't say I'm very excited about that Luke either....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I wonder if Yoda will indeed be coming with this wave (still not sure why it lists him as having a hover chair). If the ROTS card art is cool enough, I might get one to keep packaged.
    I've just had an email from Star Action Figures, offering up the wave for pre-order, and confirming that Yoda will be included, though he's not sure yet which backing card will be used. I'm just ordering Yoda and Luke - hopefully I can headswap with the Resurgence Luke, as I still hate that painted face.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Here's the case breakdown.....
    This Wave 5 case includes 12 individually packaged Star Wars Vintage Action Figures (subject to change):
    1x Anakin Skywalker
    1x General Grievous with Cape
    1x Sandtrooper
    1x VC20 Yoda with Hover chair
    1x Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
    1x Clone Trooper
    1x Luke Skywalker (Ep IV)
    1x R5-D4 (Ep IV)
    1x Stormtrooper
    1x Han Solo (EP IV)
    1x Clone Commander Gree
    1x Darth Vader
    (subject to change)
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HS97568E
    Looking at the pictures of this wave at EE, I think I can honestly say the only figure I am remotely interested in might be the ANH Luke (which they still have yet to make the definitive version of IMO). I guess Hasbro can't make all their waves as good as the ROTJ Wave 3. Looks like I get to save some money this year...