Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    At this point, this wave is still looking pretty bleh. The Luke and Han were the only ones I'd was considering getting multiples of and the way they look now, I have doubts that I'll do that. R5-D4 also has the same unpainted back panels like the previous release. Theres just not much to get excited about here. I'm probably looking forward more to the cardbacks than the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    At this point, this wave is still looking pretty bleh. The Luke and Han were the only ones I'd was considering getting multiples of and the way they look now, I have doubts that I'll do that. R5-D4 also has the same unpainted back panels like the previous release. Theres just not much to get excited about here. I'm probably looking forward more to the cardbacks than the figures.
    Where'd you see that about R5-D4?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Someone over on RS purchased this from Tunghori and posted the following pic. Unless its an early version and the later ones will have the panels painted. I guess we'll see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R5-D4panels.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	23961  

This wave is getting worse all the time.... I don't want any more Utapau clones, I've got 1 Gree which is all anyone needs, since R5 is still inaccurate he's no better than the one's I've got, Han is a joke, Luke looks like a girl (maybe Jody Foster?), I might get one of the new stormtroopers and I'll buy a Yoda. So much for each wave of the Vintage line being a home run.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Someone over on RS purchased this from Tunghori and posted the following pic. Unless its an early version and the later ones will have the panels painted. I guess we'll see.
    Damn, that sucks. I wonder if they'll do a running change?

Also, I wonder if Gree will have a different head with the double-mohawk he sports in the TV shot? I doubt they will, but it would guarantee another purchase from me.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    looks like a girl (maybe Jody Foster?)
    Wow! I was racking my brain trying to think of who it was he looked like! That is totally spot-on! We now need a removable helmet Hannibal Lector!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Okay, dude, that's Wave 4. You had me crapping my pants thinking I'd missed a wave I actually want a few figures from. Don't do that to me, man.

(It's funny that I'm sick of Anakins, AOTC is my least favorite of the movies, and, yet, I'm prepared to gutpunch an old lady to get my hands on that Peasant Anakin.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

my bad....I was all giddy and posted it on the wrong thread...will someone real smart move that post over...

I think the Windu will be the only one I nab...I like the Obi Wan, but isn't that a repack?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.