Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow The Black Friday

Anyone heard of any amazing deals for Black Friday? I'm plan to drop tons of money! However, I haven't really heard anything that's making me wanting to camp out.

Other than that my local comic book store is prolly doing 50% off everything like they usually do.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Popasdei View Post
    Anyone heard of any amazing deals for Black Friday? I'm plan to drop tons of money! However, I haven't really heard anything that's making me wanting to camp out.

Other than that my local comic book store is prolly doing 50% off everything like they usually do.
    here's a link....http://blackfriday.com/

and...http://blackfridayads.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Yeah anything more Star Wars toy specific? Prices? Deals?
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

I haven't had time to check ALL the ads but I'm sure there's a whole bunch of star wars on sale

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I haven't had time to check ALL the ads but I'm sure there's a whole bunch of star wars on sale
    From the adds I've browsed over it seemed like garbage.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

So far I have really found nothing of greatness for black friday for star wars figs.

Anyone know of the place to be?
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

So far I have really found nothing of greatness for black friday for star wars figs.

Anyone know of the place to be?
    Walmart is revising their Black Friday schedule this year. For the last couple of years, their sales didn't start until 5 AM, but this year most of the sales will start at midnight and only select items (mostly electronics, I believe) will go on sale at 5 AM (they should be available before that, but the sale prices won't kick in until five in the morning).

But the plan seems to change everyday, since Walmart is keeping a close eye on Target, Best Buy, TRU, etc., in order to remain competitive. So I would expect things to get moved around even more at the proverbial drop of a hat.

Any word on cheap action figures though?
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Any word on cheap action figures though?
    Sounds to me like TRU is going to be the place to be for toys on Black Friday, but that's just the scuttlebutt I get from work.