Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Imperial Officer MiniReview

Ok, I've been waiting for this guy for a long time. An army builder long overdue. I was starting to feel like the last person in the world to get this figure.

- Likeness : He has an excellent likeness considering he's supposed to look generic. II really dig his 70's sideburns he has.

- Sculpt : I liked the early tunic version of the officer better. He is mainly posed so that he can have his hands folded behing his back for in front. He holds his blaster very well, it's not too small and it doesn't fall out of his hand.

- Articulation : He has 10 points of articulation which is great for a standard Star Wars figure. He is posable at his neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, and thighs.

- Accessories : He comes with a standard Imperial blaster which is sufficient enough. It's all he needs. It's perfect.

- Playability : Good. He can be played with and even be scooped up and and be put away with other Star Wars figures without falling apart.

OVERALL the Imperial Officer gets a 4 1/2 of 5.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree with you on all points. Did you experience the same loose bicep joint problem that a lot of other posters had with theirs? I didn't, but I was curious since you didn't mention this in your review.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I got a couple of Imperial Officers, I opened them all and they're fine. No loose joints or anything.

You're not the last..... I still haven't seen it on the pegs.

Everytime I get a lead on where they have showed up, they're gone when I get there.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Fear not DahrJin, just keep looking. Even though it is very frusterating. TRU has been stocking things recently after endless months of having the same damn things.

Still Looking...

Yeah, I have heard the finds, but my TRU is still lacking in the SW department......
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I haven't seen the Imperial Officer either, I've seen FX-7 and Royal Decoy at a comic shop, at insane prices!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

The one I just picked up has semi-loose joints. They're not actively gappy like the POTJ Chocobi-Wan or Ep 1 Mace, but because of the rubbery plastic used, they aren't as tight as the joints on Plo Koon or Jedi Armor Obi-Wan.

Also, I have to add that I'm pretty disappointed with the poorly done Imperial insignia on the figure's shoulder, it looks like a flower!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Also, I have to add that I'm pretty disappointed with the poorly done Imperial insignia on the figure's shoulder, it looks like a flower!
    I didn't notice that until you said something, JT. It does look like a flower. But with the detail on this figure, you'd think they'd be able to do a little better.

I finally found this guy last Friday (with the rest of the wave). Overall, he looks really good, but I wish his arms were articulated so they could straighten at his sides.

Incidentally, the first time I moved his arm to his front, it came off at the bicep...easily. Both arms leave large gaps at the biceps whenever I move them. I guess this defect is hit and miss with this figure.

However, I'm just happy that this is a new figure, and not a resculpt.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...