Ok, I've been waiting for this guy for a long time. An army builder long overdue. I was starting to feel like the last person in the world to get this figure.
- Likeness : He has an excellent likeness considering he's supposed to look generic. II really dig his 70's sideburns he has.
- Sculpt : I liked the early tunic version of the officer better. He is mainly posed so that he can have his hands folded behing his back for in front. He holds his blaster very well, it's not too small and it doesn't fall out of his hand.
- Articulation : He has 10 points of articulation which is great for a standard Star Wars figure. He is posable at his neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, and thighs.
- Accessories : He comes with a standard Imperial blaster which is sufficient enough. It's all he needs. It's perfect.
- Playability : Good. He can be played with and even be scooped up and and be put away with other Star Wars figures without falling apart.
OVERALL the Imperial Officer gets a 4 1/2 of 5.