Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I've added 2 more questions that came to me while I was gathering the other sites' Qs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Please allow me to explain my thinking; because BigB mentions the TVC Vader specifically, I am concerned that they will think that we have decided it is a flawless figure and that they have attained some sort of "Vader perfection." Let me know if that sounds crazy, I just feel like it's a figure that could still use some work and if we ask about it specifically then they may think we really like it. If BigB had never cited that specific figure I never would have asked to piggyback my question. That's all.
    I do see your point, and from that persepctive it's a different matter. If I start down that path though, I'll also need to mention the removable right hand/stump needed for that figure. I will need to think on this, I may pull the example from the question because these points are valid for that Vader yet aren't germane to the existing question.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Question 11 added.
    Thanks! Now I just have to decide which question I want to un-vote for so I can vote for this question. I'll get back to you on that or maybe just wait until next round to vote for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Please allow me to explain my thinking; because BigB mentions the TVC Vader specifically, I am concerned that they will think that we have decided it is a flawless figure and that they have attained some sort of "Vader perfection." Let me know if that sounds crazy, I just feel like it's a figure that could still use some work and if we ask about it specifically then they may think we really like it. If BigB had never cited that specific figure I never would have asked to piggyback my question. That's all.
    Well, my question is more like, "Since you are going to continue to rerelease this figure anyway...." and I think asking for modifications to the figure itself (not just how it's displayed in the packaging) would risk completely missing the point.

However, your concern could be easily worded into a completely new question, because it does bother me as well:

Why is the TVC Vader figure unable to hold his lightsaber in his right hand, even though the character was clearly right-handed in the films? We understand that this figure is based on the 2005 Evolutions mold, which had the problem of the right hand being too open and unable to hold onto any accessories, however that problem seemed to be fixed when the figure was retooled for the 2007 30th Anniversary collection. So would it be possible to just replace the hands on the current figure with the ones from the 2007 figure and get us at least one step closer to having the "perfect" Darth Vader action figure?

For #11, you could also mention the variant of ROTS Anakin with the Vader name. (Sorry, to me, Vader is a hulking machine of mass destruction with a heart of gold somewhere in the lump of coal. Anakin is a whining emo brat who cuts up kids when he has a bad dream.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So are we going to get answers for the questions you submitted or are they going back into the list to be voted on?
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

NEW QUESTION:

Will Hasbro make a Zombie Clone where you take his helmet off and he has a worm sticking out of his face, and blank eyes?

It'd be original and an army-builder possibility!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

6 and 7

can you add a question about a possible bigg darklighter x wing pilot to get a better articulation with a use of other x wing pilot figures either from target wedge or the evolution pilot figure. in 2007 Bigg x wing pilot only use the dutch vander body and he's less of a on screen accurate (like the leg band on the right leg in the movie and on the left leg as a figure)?
    All the characters from the Star Wars films needs to be made into figures especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot (new head without cap), Wedge Snowspeeder pilot and the rest of the X-Wings, Snowspeeders, Y-Wings and B-Wings pilots! Biggs Darklighter as X-Wing, all the Jedis and all the Skiff and Sail Barge Guards all needed improvement and movie accurate!

New question:

In a time where everyone is going green by reducing packaging, how do you justify all the extra cardboard on the Target 9-figure exclusive? That is an awful lot of cardboard for 9 figures.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well, they "recycled" all the figures.....

(but it's a good question)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    New question:

In a time where everyone is going green by reducing packaging, how do you justify all the extra cardboard on the Target 9-figure exclusive? That is an awful lot of cardboard for 9 figures.
    I think they said that Target actually requested the set to be packaged like it is. So it wasn't really their call.

My Target seems to have sold out of their giant 9 packs, the last time I looked.

I wonder if just one guy bought them all, or if sales went to a diverse group of customers?