Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I heart MODs
    And I'm pretty sure the mods hate this thread so far, so keep up the good work.
    plasticfetish.net

Are you going to start a new thread every time something goes on sale? there is a thread called what's on sale, where, and how much under the legacy collection. You could even start a new one under the vintage collection.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Are you going to start a new thread every time something goes on sale? there is a thread called what's on sale, where, and how much under the legacy collection. You could even start a new one under the vintage collection.
    thanks for the tip....you have to admit...these SALE threads are EYE-poppers

Bkusna,

Thanks for another sales tip! I appreciate anyone who tries to help me save money. I do wonder if we can use a forum sticky to collect all the sales posts under one central thread at the top of the main forum heading. That way, they don't get lost and it is easy to see what's currently on sale fairly quickly by checking the top of the category. Just a thought.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    Bkusna,

Thanks for another sales tip! I appreciate anyone who tries to help me save money. I do wonder if we can use a forum sticky to collect all the sales posts under one central thread at the top of the main forum heading. That way, they don't get lost and it is easy to see what's currently on sale fairly quickly by checking the top of the category. Just a thought.

JD
    Anytime bud.....every dollar helps

I saw the price reductuion there today... but alas no new waves. Yet?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I saw the price reductuion there today... but alas no new waves. Yet?
    They were spotted in ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    They were spotted in ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, and supposedly some guy from another forum watched this other guy buy up all of wave 3 at a TRU, then followed him to his house and peeked in the window as he listed them all on Ebay this afternoon. So you know it MUST be true.

Oh wait....

SO YOU KNOW IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    I do wonder if we can use a forum sticky to collect all the sales posts under one central thread at the top of the main forum heading. That way, they don't get lost and it is easy to see what's currently on sale fairly quickly by checking the top of the category. Just a thought.
    There is also the "Just Found" section here, with many threads from specific areas on the country.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Arizona? Did they have their papers in order?
    Tommy, close your eyes.