Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    If a vintage figure is $9.99 and has been marked down to $8.99, that is 10% off of vintage figures, not 25% off. 25% off vintage figures would make the figures $7.49 bro.
    thanks for the math lesson...I'll enroll you into community college....the point is STAR WARS is on sale this week...

Well, too bad not all items.. NO AT-AT for meez

Most things are 10% off. I picked up the hyena bomber and swamp speeder for a few cents more than they would be not on sale at target or wm.

scored 2 swamp speeders and 2 mando packs.....mandos $19.99....nice

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    thanks for the math lesson...I'll enroll you into community college....the point is STAR WARS is on sale this week...

Double point deduction for improper capitalization and use of a fragmented sentence!

Quote Originally Posted by elvandrik View Post
    Double point deduction for improper capitalization and use of a fragmented sentence!
    really??? what does this have to do with TRU having star wars on sale??? maybe you should go on the make-a-wish blog page and post there

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    So you should have named the thread "Star Wars on sale this week at TRU."

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Awgmon View Post
    So you should have named the thread "Star Wars on sale this week at TRU."
    well according to the "scholars" on this thread, they are more concerned with punctuation and spelling...seems like they would rather be on a junior high english blog page

An sea captain walks into a bar. Immediately, everyone stops doing whatever they're doing, because he is impaled through the crotch on a ship's steering wheel!

He slowly walks up to the bar, and orders a whiskey. The bartender says, "Uh, how are you alive with that thing stuck in you like that, much less able to come in here and order a drink."

The sea captain looks at him and says, ", it's drivin' me nuts!"

(This post supplied because this thread seems quite lacking in humor.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I decided to pull the trigger and buy the vintage AT-AT. Plus, I got an extra magnaguard to qualify for free shipping.