Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I decided to pull the trigger and buy the vintage AT-AT. Plus, I got an extra magnaguard to qualify for free shipping.
    I had those exact two items saved in my cart.....just waiting to decide if I need another vintage AT-AT....

Did you get the regular one or the Toys R Us version in the classic packaging?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    An sea captain walks into a bar. Immediately, everyone stops doing whatever they're doing, because he is impaled through the crotch on a ship's steering wheel!

He slowly walks up to the bar, and orders a whiskey. The bartender says, "Uh, how are you alive with that thing stuck in you like that, much less able to come in here and order a drink."

The sea captain looks at him and says, ", it's drivin' me nuts!"

(This post supplied because this thread seems quite lacking in humor.)
    A guy walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but saran wrap. The psychiatrist says "I can clearly see your nuts."
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Will they do a price adjustment for my AT-AT?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Will they do a price adjustment for my AT-AT?
    I think Walmart will do it up to 90 days from the time of purchase but you need to bring in your AT-AT.....Target and TRU are the best though, you don't even need the toy or a receipt...they just look up the purchase on the computer and credit back your credit card....

well i didnt buy it yet, was just thinking i should get it now because it may be hard to get after sale hits. This way i pretty much "reserve" the sale price. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    well i didnt buy it yet, was just thinking i should get it now because it may be hard to get after sale hits. This way i pretty much "reserve" the sale price. What do you think?
    You are a man with superior knowledge and skill......your midichlorian count would be off the charts

i may have to put some dough aside and take advantage of the $79.99 AT-AT deal.... been holding out till the price drops abit.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks