Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i may have to put some dough aside and take advantage of the $79.99 AT-AT deal.... been holding out till the price drops abit.
    for that price, it will be hard to pass up...there's not a kmart close to me so $79.99 might be the best deal....

What's on sale, where and how much (The Vintage Collection edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Dougha View Post
    Thanks for the coupon post!

JD
    Well, every collector was getting the AT-AT for $44.99 with the coupon but nobody posted the link so there it is......

Yeah, I was wondering about that, but left to buy the AT-AT's at that great $49.99 price before seeing any reference to the coupons in later posts; glad that I did leave early since the Kmart's in my area are all sold out of the AT-AT's now.

I am still happy to get the coupon since it gives me an excuse to buy another figure before the end of the month.

Oh sorry everyone, I thought I mentioned this coupon before. I used it on my AT-AT purchase the other day and such. FYI Kmart reissues this coupon over and over. I have been using it for a couple of months. The is a KMART on my way to work so I pop in and tend to pick up figures for 3.99 after the fact. Funny I have not used it to get JODO KAST by the kid is happy with the first version already. Used it to get him some Halo Mega Blok stuff and nerf vulcan as well. I must say kmart can be a pain but the coupon is "REDEEMING" hahahahahaaha

Hope they don't check my birthdate to use the coupon!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    Hope they don't check my birthdate to use the coupon!
    I'm going to use 100 coupons from Kmart.....

I used it three times today at three different KMarts. They have all of their Imaginext stuff on sale this week, and my 4 year old loves that stuff. You can get the single figures with small vehicle/accessory from the Batman Imaginext line for $0.09. It's free stuff! Thanks for the coupon!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Awgmon View Post
    I used it three times today at three different KMarts. They have all of their Imaginext stuff on sale this week, and my 4 year old loves that stuff. You can get the single figures with small vehicle/accessory from the Batman Imaginext line for $0.09. It's free stuff! Thanks for the coupon!
    rumor has it that these Birthday coupons run all year , so we will have to keep checking the website for the most current ones.....