Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    $79.99 for an AT-AT without having to deal with the uncertainty of whether a brick-and-mortar store will match an online price? That sounds to me like taking a spin on the wheel of awesome!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What's up with the TRU 2 day doorbuster sale this fri-sat??????????

I used it on a Jodo Kast last night. It wouldn't scan but another cashier knew what is was and typed it in. Thanks!

Vintage for $6 at Walmart

Time to stock up!!!! bring on WAVE 3 for $6......for those who want to stock up on $6 vintage and trade them out at Target when wave 3 hits...THIS IS THE TIME!!!!!!

***Target uses a generic UPC for their vintage figures***

And for those that want to rip of Target and then bitch when they raise prices by a dollar do this as well!!!!!!!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    Time to stock up!!!! bring on WAVE 3 for $6......for those who want to stock up on $6 vintage and trade them out at Target when wave 3 hits...THIS IS THE TIME!!!!!!

***Target uses a generic UPC for their vintage figures***
    How long have you been doing that scam?

When we got married, my wife returned a bunch of duplicate gifts we recieved to Target over the following few months and they started questioning her. She ended up making me return some things because they were giving her a hard time.
    I am the modern man.

No scam at all......my Target is right next to Walmart....It's called competition and marketing...some FAIL, while others thrive...you choose which group you wanna join

I never get questioned because I bring back an ACTUAL receipt that shows purchases for VINTAGE figures...I did buy them at Target...I open my entire collection so if you think I only save a few bucks, keep dreaming...I buy about 100 figures from every wave and OPEN ALL OF THEM...DO THE MATH!!!! and the PRICES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    No scam at all......my Target is right next to Walmart....It's called competition and marketing...some FAIL, while others thrive...you choose which group you wanna join

I never get questioned because I bring back an ACTUAL receipt that shows purchases for VINTAGE figures...I did buy them at Target...I open my entire collection so if you think I only save a few bucks, keep dreaming...I buy about 100 figures from every wave and OPEN ALL OF THEM...DO THE MATH!!!! and the PRICES ARE TOO DAMN HIGH!!!!!!!!
    So, you buy the figures at Target and open them for your collection. Then later on you buy discounted figures at Walmart and return those figures to Target to get your money back for the figures you already opened weeks earlier? And you can't see how this is slightly dishonest and extremely short-sighted?

You may think you are "sticking it to" some big, faceless corporations, but you are really just sticking it to yourself since your returns will reflect negatively on that specific Target store's sales and WILL impact you in the long run when they have no room on the pegs for new figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

In any case, Vintage figures are still $7.96 at the Wal-Marts here. All kidding and debating the ethics aside, $0.03 per figure doesn't seem worth the hassle.
    Tommy, close your eyes.