Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    This entire wave is a pass for me. Once I find wave 3, then I'll just be sitting on my thumbs until the next ROTJ figures are released (which will hopefully be Kithaba and the Weequay Skiffmaster).
    Off topic for a wave 4 thread but a new rumor list mentions ROTJ figs in waves 6, 7, and 8 with the Skiff Master in 6 and Kithaba listed in 8 but it's just a rumor.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Off topic for a wave 4 thread but a new rumor list mentions ROTJ figs in waves 6, 7, and 8 with the Skiff Master in 6 and Kithaba listed in 8 but it's just a rumor.
    Hes right it was talking about this on www.rebelscum.com

    Heres what they said:

    Rumor Report: The Vintage Collection
    Posted by Curto on November 17, 2010 at 01:55 PM CST:

    The holonet has been buzzing with activity today and our rebel spies are hard at work! We've got a new rumor list of action figures for The Vintage Collection!

    Basic Figures
    Of course nothing is officially announced right now, and there is plenty of time before we'll be seeing these figures in stores, so it's likely this rumor list will be challenged/modified/critiqued before all is said and done. Some details remain unclear of course, so feel free to start speculating!

    Wave 6
    Luke Skywalker
    Clone Trooper
    AT-RT Driver
    General Lando
    Weequay Skiff Master
    Fi Ek Sirch

    Wave 7
    Bespin Han Solo
    Barris Offee
    Rebel Blockade Trooper
    Logray
    Fordo
    Bom Vimdin

    Wave 8
    Kithaba
    Dr Evazan
    Aayla Secura
    Nom Anor
    501st Clone Trooper

    Regular Rebelscum readers may recognize some of these names from earlier reports, and if you've been following our Facebook page or my new Twitter account, these will not be new rumors. But if you haven't -- then they are new to you!

    As always, nothing is official at the moment. But speculating is part of the fun of being a fan!
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Off topic for a wave 4 thread but a new rumor list mentions ROTJ figs in waves 6, 7, and 8 with the Skiff Master in 6 and Kithaba listed in 8 but it's just a rumor.
    [OFFTOPIC]WOOOOHOOOOO!!!![/OFFTOPIC]



    I'm actually beside myself with excitement at the prospect that we might actually see a Kithaba prototype as early as February for ToyFair 2011.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Off topic for a wave 4 thread but a new rumor list mentions ROTJ figs in waves 6, 7, and 8 with the Skiff Master in 6 and Kithaba listed in 8 but it's just a rumor.
    I hope your rumor turns out to be true!!!! that would be awesome!!!! I'm not going to bash you like others do about posting rumors.....I , on the other hand, like new info about upcoming waves

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    I hope your rumor turns out to be true!!!! that would be awesome!!!! I'm not going to bash you like others do about posting rumors.....I , on the other hand, like new info about upcoming waves
    There can never be a bad rumor when Skiff Guards are involved.

  6. #16
    I heard that they're gonna make the Tonnika Sisters too!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    There can never be a bad rumor when Skiff Guards are involved.
    What if the rumors are that they accidentally melted the mold for Kithaba and decided not to make him?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    What if the rumors are that they accidentally melted the mold for Kithaba and decided not to make him?
    You just totally harshed my mellow. Thanks.

  9. #19
    Still no Tarkin or Slave Leia on the lists. Along with the Rebel Blockade Trooper, these figures should have been made all along as part of the original vintage figs, so getting them on the cards now is a MUST - I would buy all three as repacks just to get the cards that never were.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Still no Tarkin or Slave Leia on the lists. Along with the Rebel Blockade Trooper, these figures should have been made all along as part of the original vintage figs, so getting them on the cards now is a MUST - I would buy all three as repacks just to get the cards that never were.
    Which Tarkin would you buy as a repack; the POTF2 version or the ROTS version? In my opinion they would both be terrible figures by today's standards as the POTF2 figure has no articulation and is a soft sculpt while the ROTS one would not be accurate. As far as Leia goes, I just bought Slave Leia a few like last year, a small number put into a case assortment would be fine but these could really sit on the pegs like 4-LOM who was also available recently but was repacked on a Vintage card.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO