Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I like the Senate Guard,SBD and jango fett(this mostly because of the card).

The other characters are too lame(Padme,Anakin,etc)

The good thing about these figures are the cards,But Hasbro MUST choose more cool characters(instead main) like Droidekas(Destroyer droids)Battle Droids(including OOM-9)and the Aliens.Otherwise the Vintage collection will end up with some Boring Jedis and 60-70 Anakins and padmes(Wich are also pretty Boring).

I`m interested in the Vintage line mostly for the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntaunt View Post
    I like the Senate Guard,SBD and jango fett(this mostly because of the card).

The other characters are too lame(Padme,Anakin,etc)

The good thing about these figures are the cards,But Hasbro MUST choose more cool characters(instead main) like Droidekas(Destroyer droids)Battle Droids(including OOM-9)and the Aliens.Otherwise the Vintage collection will end up with some Boring Jedis and 60-70 Anakins and padmes(Wich are also pretty Boring).

I`m interested in the Vintage line mostly for the cards.
    I agree. Especially on the battle droids. They need to retire the absolutely ridiculous 2 pack mold they are using and go back to the AOTC/ROTS mold that held the blaster rifle properly. I could definitely army build with these guys back on the shelves.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    I agree. Especially on the battle droids. They need to retire the absolutely ridiculous 2 pack mold they are using and go back to the AOTC/ROTS mold that held the blaster rifle properly. I could definitely army build with these guys back on the shelves.
    I like the two-pack sculpt aside from it not being able to hold the blaster with two hands. The AOTC/ROTS sculpt has extremely gummy legs; making them more brittle would pose a safety hazard due to snapping possibilities. The articulated knees and ankles of the new one are the best option I've seen aside from making them chunky and inaccurate. If they gave the current sculpt the ability to hold the blaster like in the films, and didn't pack them at a 1-to-1 commander-to-grunt ratio, then I'd buy a ton more of them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I hope these arrive on the shelves sooner than later. Feels like an eternity since ROTJ arrived.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

Another week goes by and nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession is Nute View Post
    I hope these arrive on the shelves sooner than later. Feels like an eternity since ROTJ arrived.
    Feels even longer to those parts in the country where ROTJ have yet to arrive!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Hi, I'm new to posting, but I've been following this forum for about a month.

I recently got back into collecting (inspired by the great Return of the Jedi Wave), and have been checking the stores in my area as regularly as I can. I've been waiting in anticipation to see Wave 4.

My wife and I went grocery shopping at our local Super Wal Mart (Bloomsburg, PA) and I checked the toy aisle as I usually do. Since Christmas it has mostly been overstock Clone Wars stuff (which I am not into) and TVC peg warmers ROTS Clone Trooper, Sandtrooper, Obi wan, Anakin etc. So yesterday I was surprised to see TVC pegs literally bulging with figures. I thought for sure Wave 4 had arrived. To my dismay it was Wave 3, which I have completed. There were also a few General Grievous so I picked one up (hadn't gotten him yet, I'd passed on him a month ago when I was still trying to get all of the ROTJ figures).

So I realize I just posted no news, but I found it strange/disappointing that Wave 4 is supposed to be out anytime and Wal Mart is putting out an old wave. Back stock I assume. After Christmas they actually rearranged the action figure aisle and for a week or so the TVC area sat mainly empty, which I thought meant something.

Well, if nothing else, you guys have another set of eyes out there. Happy collecting!

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    Feels even longer to those parts in the country where ROTJ have yet to arrive!

Seriously? You must have the patience of a Jedi to wait that long.

It is easy to loose perspective. I always gripe that Iowa gets figures 2-3 weeks after they start showing up in LA. But waiting for months?! I hope the force will send you a shipment here soon, brother.

Found wave 4 just now at the same walmart I found wave 5 yesterday....only one case...Been to 6 walmarts and this one is the only one with new figures

Nothing here in my area of SoCal, but then I haven't been looking around much. To be honest, I can't think of any figures I'd say I would HAVE to have in this wave, but should I see them, I may reach for the pegs anyway (whether I take it to the checkout is another story).
    "That's what Sheev said."