Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HTS has ROTJ wave

The title says it all. Use sw2010 for 10% off or if you're really ambitious use family2010 for 20% off.

They limited me to 2 figures each per order which was more than enough for everything but gamorreans.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    The title says it all. Use sw2010 for 10% off or if you're really ambitious use family2010 for 20% off.

They limited me to 2 figures each per order which was more than enough for everything but gamorreans.
    AWESOME!!!!!! You could have your mom, grandma, uncle, cousin, etc....order you 2 each
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wa...495&ST=SO&PG=4

AND the WHOLE EMBO and QUINLAN waves TOO!!!!!

Thanks!! Placed an order for a couple of G. Guards, Luke, R2, and Wicket(basically the ones I was missing). I used the family2010 code and, with the addition of a few more items, I got free shipping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Thanks!! Placed an order for a couple of G. Guards, Luke, R2, and Wicket(basically the ones I was missing). I used the family2010 code and, with the addition of a few more items, I got free shipping as well.
    GREAT JOB!!!! I think you have to purchase at least $50 in the cart to receive free shipping too

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post

It's

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    AWESOME!!!!!! You could have your mom, grandma, uncle, cousin, etc....order you 2 each
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wa...495&ST=SO&PG=4
    Very

AND the WHOLE EMBO and QUINLAN waves TOO!!!!!
    Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    To

GREAT JOB!!!! I think you have to purchase at least $50 in the cart to receive free shipping too
    Multi-quote
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    It's

Very

Easy

To

Multi-quote
    Why? Its not like post padding is against the rules.
    I am the modern man.

Slicker,
    when..

are..

you..

going...

to post..
    something that helps others
    with collecting??? Instead of just post bashing....I mean your last 12 posts have nothing to do with star wars ??????

Is there anything else I should buy right now before my depressions sits in?

Along with getting my kid figs at HTS i got a huge nerf gun. Need to order a picture of my ex wife to hang on the door. Problem is that even with the extra dart pack I dont think I will have enough shots to cover every lie and deception my ex and her attorney played out in court today.

Imagine how much more stuff I could have bought if I could have used my +50k on SW instead of an attorney.

Still have to go back Monday.....................arghhh