Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If they made a GH Sandcrawler vehicle

I turned down the PotD at TRU yesterday. I suppose I'll be able to buy this one again, later, but I wasn't inspired to buy it.

However, these are the droids I'm looking for if a GH Sandcrawler was made.

I'm not sure about Luke's Landspeeder for GH. But I can always buy this later on the 2ndary market if I really have to.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

However, these are the droids I'm looking for if a GH Sandcrawler was made.

I'm not sure about Luke's Landspeeder for GH. But I can always buy this later on the 2ndary market if I really have to.
    Me too on the Sandcrawler!!!! I would also love a realistic speeder and a Bantha to go with it .... what a set that would be
    Come on Hasbro !!!!!!!

Galactic Heroes Landspeeder

That's funny. I'm actually working on a realistic Galactic Heroes Landspeeder right now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0686.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	23918  

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Valentino View Post
    That's funny. I'm actually working on a realistic Galactic Heroes Landspeeder right now....
    thats awesome! what did you use to make it? did you make the jabba's dias in the background or buy it off ebay? i think i saw it there ...

No, I made the Dias. I've sold a few of them on ebay over the last couple years. I did a lot of customs a few years ago, and have just gotten into it again, though Galactic Heroes are not really my collecting focus anymore.

That landspeeder is awesome Fat Valentino!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Custom Jawa Bonfire with Mourning C-3PO

If there is going to be a Galactic Heroes Sandcrawler, and a Galactic Heroes Landspeeder, there aught to be some massacred Jawas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0713.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	23950   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0720.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	23952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0717.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	23953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0719.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	23954   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0715.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	23955  

Check out www.galacticplastic.com for customs, commentary and the occasional contest...

very creative! they would go well with my burnt Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru!

These customs are wrong Fat Valentino. It's the first time you've ever made an error.

Galactic Hero characters are always smiling!

These Jawas should have big grins or something - perhaps with "x's" in place of their eyes.

But they are after all Galactic Heroes. They should look happy they are dead, mutilated, and burnt to a crisp!

Quote Originally Posted by GH_fan View Post
    very creative! they would go well with my burnt Uncle Owen & Aunt Beru!
    Lars Homestead
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP5260-1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	23969