Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

EMBO & Quinlan waves in STOCK....HTS

use family2010 to receive 25% off and FREE shipping with over $50 purchase!!!! HURRY!!!!
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wa...=95&ST=SO&PG=3

I had $58 in my cart and received the FREE shipping too....Got Quin, dead geonosian...etc

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    use family2010 to receive 25% off and FREE shipping with over $50 purchase!!!! HURRY!!!!
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wa...=95&ST=SO&PG=3

I had $58 in my cart and received the FREE shipping too....Got Quin, dead geonosian...etc
    Nice deal may have to look into this... going to try the BOGO at TRU this weekend
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Crazy....my order I placed today with HTS already shipped.....

picked up Embo, Mandalorian Warrior and Boba Fett this weekend at Walmart in Old Bridge... missed out on Shaak Ti and the droid though.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Well, I was looking at my kids room today and wondering what the heck am I going to do. He has so many toys and his birthday that just passed is so close to xmas. I want to order things at HTS and take advantage of the nice sales/coupon but man....I think I may have over done helping him army build and such. At the same time I dont want to miss out on figures like I did on the last red wave last year. I also have tons of older red/green card stuff in the garage that I always meant to share with him but I am thinking that maybe I should donate some of this stuff. Another thing that comes to mind are, well, where are all the kid around here that play with star wars. Does my kid live in a non star wars neighborhood or go to a non star wars school? Its rather strange I think. Most of the "sw kids" i know or have seen tend to live in the richer areas. I dont know, just a rather interesting observation that I have made in my area. Maybe Jon Dougha can comment since our kids go to the same school.

Nohagent, it does seem like there are fewer kids playing with SW stuff these days, but I do know that at our kids' school there are plenty of kids who are familiar with the Clone Wars animated series even if they aren't familiar with the series of films. My younger daughter mentions to me occasionally that the kids will play Clone Wars at recess and the kids will run around acting out stories based on the series. I've seen plenty of kids sporting the Clone Wars t-shirts as well. Also, in the last few weeks, I've encountered lots of middle aged women picking out specific SW Clone Wars figures while I've been out toy hunting. I'm assuming these gals aren't buying for themselves although if they are that's great .

great reply jon. I wonder if your daughter knows my son, what grade is she again?

Nohagent, I sent you a PM reply to your previous post.

Also, in a somewhat more topic related matter given the original subject of the thread, I placed an order for Vos, Parisitti, and some undead Geonosians yesterday thru HTS. And, according to HTS's email to me this morning, they will not ship until 12/15/10. So, if anyone was looking to get these guys well before Christmas, I would keep this in mind. Normal shipping is about a week, but given that this is the holiday time of year, I wouldn't be surprised to see these things appear after Christmas. Not such a big deal for me since these are not going to be given out as gifts, but I thought I'd mention this for other folks who might be planning on buying them thru HTS as X-mas gifts.

picked up Zombie Geonosian, Quilon Vos, Clone Trooper Draa, Cato and R4-P17 yesterday from Wally World in Old Bridge. must have been a restock of all the CW and GH figures....

The Vintage Collection absent with the exception of about 10 ROTS Clone Trooper and 10 Sandtroopers.

Found QL at Target today, when I was actually just going there to use an expiring coupon on throat lozenges. He's an okay figure (with a skateboard?!? why not a beanie hat, too), I guess.
    "That's what Sheev said."